Ft Lauderdale Water Taxi Hotels

Shore>Mom

Flying into FLL. Cruise out of POM. 4 people. Husband and 2 teenagers. We've been to Miami quite a few times. Not really fans of "mall" places like Bayside Market so thinking stay in Fort Lauderdale. Years since we've been there but would love to spend the evening on the water taxi watching the "lifestyles" of the rich and famous. We live at the beach so really don't care if beachfront. Does anyone know which Fort Lauderdale hotels on water taxi route other then Hilton Marina? I would like to come in a little cheaper but I am a loon about clean rooms. Mixed cleanliness reviews Hilton and Riverside. TIA for any replies.

The Bahia Mar is very close to stop #5. Plus there are a number of hotels within a short walk of the Beach Place stop (#6) just north of the beginning of Las Olas Blvd (Marriott Beach Place Towers, the Ritz-Carlton, the Pillars, Snooze Hotel, the Westin, etc.). The water taxi website (www.watertaxi.com) has a map of stops and their addresses. Put the addresses in Google Maps and search for hotels nearby.

Thank you all for your replies. Awesome water taxi website with hotels. We ended up going with the Holiday Inn Express on 17th Street. I called and they said construction should be done by then. Good location and great price. We are only there for one night. SAS rides picks up here so we can head to the POM after breakfast. Thanks again.

Thank you all for your replies. Awesome water taxi website with hotels. We ended up going with the Holiday Inn Express on 17th Street. I called and they said construction should be done by then. Good location and great price. We are only there for one night. SAS rides picks up here so we can head to the POM after breakfast. Thanks again.
That's exactly what we did. Holiday Inn and SAS shuttle. Everything was perfect. There a place PDQ chicken' date=' great chicken place for lunch (best chicken fingers) right down the street( to the left) publix, liquor store, dollar store...all one block

Safe sailing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

We just stayed at the Hilton Marina in July and had a tower room facing the port. Our room was spotless and all of the hotel from what we could see was. And there was even a huge Florida Supercon Convention going on with huge parties at the hotel and it was still extremely clean. We plan on staying there again next cruise. We did the water taxi and loved it. Just wish we had gotten into town earlier in the day so that we had time to ride it down to the Hollywood area.