New York to Bermuda/Pick up-drop off

lauren0309

However, (this is helpful if you are taking a cab, to save meter time) you can also be dropped off across the street (48th and 12th), cross and then take a service elevator up to the second level which is where the porters collect the bags.

I typically do this because I normally stay at a hotel on 44th and it would be extra cost to drive down to the 50's only to come back in reverse up the ramp.

It is easy to cross as there are good traffic signals and always policemen there at the intersection

Also when you get off the ship just go left and back up to the drop off area and have your ride pick you up there. Much easier

Thus they are picking you up in the same place they dropped you off. The weather will be fine so no issue there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

However, (this is helpful if you are taking a cab, to save meter time) you can also be dropped off across the street (48th and 12th), cross and then take a service elevator up to the second level which is where the porters collect the bags.

I typically do this because I normally stay at a hotel on 44th and it would be extra cost to drive down to the 50's only to come back in reverse up the ramp.

It is easy to cross as there are good traffic signals and always policemen there at the intersection

I agree, but if you are coming from the North anywhere on or above W55th St it is easier to go over to the port access road that parallels 12th Ave and drop off on the upper level.