TA for just one cruise on carnival

xeroxme

Hello,

I have currently booked any cruise directly with cruise lines always. I have never used a TA.

I have an upcoming cruise and people in the group are using a TA. My question is if I use that TA will I give up, or change my status with my current vacation planner with carnival? Will it just be for that cruise etc.? I don't want to upset my carnival vacation planner or create a change that would be permanent.

I appreciate your feedback in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi

You can do what you want. If you are concerned, just let your PVP know, especially if it is someone you have had good relations with in the past. I do believe they can tell if you have a current booking. My PVP called after I booked directly, I explained the situation and no problem. He said he understood and told me to call him if I needed anything else for the booking.

hope this helps

Hi

You can do what you want. If you are concerned, just let your PVP know, especially if it is someone you have had good relations with in the past. I do believe they can tell if you have a current booking. My PVP called after I booked directly, I explained the situation and no problem. He said he understood and told me to call him if I needed anything else for the booking.

hope this helps

I will probably do that and call pvp and explain. Thx

Hello,

I have currently booked any cruise directly with cruise lines always. I have never used a TA.

I have an upcoming cruise and people in the group are using a TA. My question is if I use that TA will I give up, or change my status with my current vacation planner with carnival? Will it just be for that cruise etc.? I don't want to upset my carnival vacation planner or create a change that would be permanent.

I appreciate your feedback in advance.

ONLY the cruise you book with the TA will be affected - Any other cruise you already have booked will have nothing to do with the TA and you will use your current vacation planner for those cruises

Any future cruises will only be affected if you have that TA book them - If you book a future cruise online or by calling your vacation planner the same rule applies the TA has nothing to do with it

ONLY the cruise you book with the TA will be affected - Any other cruise you already have booked will have nothing to do with the TA and you will use your current vacation planner for those cruises

Any future cruises will only be affected if you have that TA book them - If you book a future cruise online or by calling your vacation planner the same rule applies the TA has nothing to do with it

Thank you! Thats perfect.. I will be able to choose how I want future bookings also!

I normally do everything myself online. We cruise every other year. Used a PVP for 2016 hadn't heard a word from him. Got talked into using a TA. Since we got home the begging of Feb. PVP has called looking for either me or my wife at least once a week. Right up till 3 weeks ago when I booked our 2020 cruise online.