Oasis Izumi Hibachi

• 2 weeks later...

Side note, the sushi class was plenty fun. The price of the class was cheaper than buying 2 rolls at Izumi - and you get to make your rolls. But that's the sushi side, not hibachi :)

I can't imagine them offering discounts at the Hibachi, only 2 grills. But hey, never know!

Side note, the sushi class was plenty fun. The price of the class was cheaper than buying 2 rolls at Izumi - and you get to make your rolls. But that's the sushi side, not hibachi :)

I can't imagine them offering discounts at the Hibachi, only 2 grills. But hey, never know!

There are three hibachi grills on Oasis.

To the OP, we did not see a discount for the hibachi grill on Oasis for the first night. There is limited seating and reservations fill up, so I really doubt they need to discount it. If you are interested in the hibachi, I would recommend reserving as soon as reservations open.

when is the Sushi class? That sounds fun. Is this something you can book beforehand?

Just visit Izumi when you get there and ask, it's also on the cruise planner. You can just ask at Izumi and they will add you to the list. It's $20/ea and you get to make 2 rolls. It's a pretty quick class and we thought it was a fun way to burn 45 minutes or so and make sushi.