Solstice Hawaii to Sydney

binbali

Does anyone know if Solstice have dropped Moorea off all their itineraries from 2020? They arent stopping in Moorea on the April sailing Sydney to Hawaii in 2020.

We were hoping to do Solstice in 2020 from Hawaii to Sydney,I think from memory they were released in October or November last year for 2019 sailing so 2 years out,can anyone confirm this?

Just back from 31N on her. Solstice is really too large to cruise the Islands over there .Consider the small ships of Oceania for a a much better experience. Moorea is not to be missed.

in 2017, Moorea was not on the itinerary from Hawaii - Sydney, but it is in 2018 (October).

So, it's certainly possible for Solstice to reach Moorea and there must be other reasons why they sometimes do and sometimes not.

Moorea is certainly a very nice place, but we'd prefer Solstice without Moorea over Radiance ofS Moorea included, but that's personal taste.

I may be wrong but I thought Moorea was usually on the Sydney to Hawaii cruise (April) but not the Hawaii to Sydney cruise (October).

I seem to remember it is something to do with crossing the dateline...the first cruise gains a day the October one, which we did, looses a day.

We are booked on the Apr 25, 2020 Sydney to Hawaii. The Solstice calls on Tahiti May 3rd 10a-10p. We hope that’s enough time see both Islands by using the 30 minute ferry ride over to Mo’orea. We’re very excited about seeing this part of the world!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I may be wrong but I thought Moorea was usually on the Sydney to Hawaii cruise (April) but not the Hawaii to Sydney cruise (October).

I seem to remember it is something to do with crossing the dateline...the first cruise gains a day the October one, which we did, looses a day.

I think they`re just trying to save time. They`ve also dropped the sailing down to 16 days :(

We have done several trans-Pacific cruises, including two of the fall Honolulu to Sydney crossings. The first was on the now departed Century and the second on the Solstice. Both of those fall crossings stopped at Mo'orea.

THE best way to visit the Society Islands is with Windstar! Naturally, just my opinion but having done it, it was phenomenal. Also interesting that everyone wants to see Bora Bora but I found Moorea much more beautiful and exciting to visit.