Majesty suite drink perks

kdnmom

We just booked a cruise in a 2 bedroom Grand Suite on Majesty. We've never sailed in a suite before and I'm a little confused reading through some of these posts about what drink options are available for suites. It seems that Majesty doesn't have all of the options for coffee, beer, wine, other alcohol, that other ships have for suites. Can someone tell me what they do have? Wondering if we want to buy beverage packages...

We just booked a cruise in a 2 bedroom Grand Suite on Majesty. We've never sailed in a suite before and I'm a little confused reading through some of these posts about what drink options are available for suites. It seems that Majesty doesn't have all of the options for coffee, beer, wine, other alcohol, that other ships have for suites. Can someone tell me what they do have? Wondering if we want to buy beverage packages...

Evening 3.5 hour free cocktail period up in Viking Crown. No 24-hour free specialty coffee.

Thank you!

Unlimited drinks during that 3.5 hours? And from that list that I saw posted in one thread on here? (One kind of vodka, one kind of rum, etc, a few beers, one brand of a few different wines...?)

And a bottle of sparkling wine delivered to the cabin?

And we can carry on 2 bottles of wine?

Thank you!

Unlimited drinks during that 3.5 hours? And from that list that I saw posted in one thread on here? (One kind of vodka, one kind of rum, etc, a few beers, one brand of a few different wines...?)

And a bottle of sparkling wine delivered to the cabin?

And we can carry on 2 bottles of wine?

Correct on the type of cocktails and two bottles of wine to carry on. Don't know anything about sparkling wine delivered to the stateroom.

Thank you, again.

The bottle of sparkling wine came from the list of Benefits of the Royal Caribbean Suites program on the RC Website:

Welcoming amenities awaiting in the suite include

• 1 bottle of Chandon
  • 1 bottle of still water
  • 1 bottle sparkling water
  • Fruit plate
  • Luxury spa bathrobes (for use onboard only)
  • Exclusive bathroom amenities, including hospitality-sized shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer and shower gel

Thank you, again.

The bottle of sparkling wine came from the list of Benefits of the Royal Caribbean Suites program on the RC Website:

• 1 bottle of Chandon
  • Fruit plate
  • Exclusive bathroom amenities, including hospitality-sized shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer and shower gel

Nice! I was not aware of the Chandon. Thanks for the update.

And one whole bottle of still water! Royal is really breaking the bank.:rolleyes:

Nice! I was not aware of the Chandon. Thanks for the update.

And one whole bottle of still water! Royal is really breaking the bank.:rolleyes:

if its the bottle I am thinking of, its like a 1.5 or 2L bottle. it definitely lasts me all week for my 2x daily pharmacy.

have never received sparkling water though.

No concierge or suites lounge on Majesty, but we do enjoy the cocktail hour up in the Viking Crown lounge nightly. Big sweeping view off he circular lounge up there. They rope it off for the nightly event. You will be sharing that lounge with Diamond level and higher C&A members also. Really nice upgraded munchies. :)

True since no lounge, no concierge service...but for me...I mostly miss that wonderful coffee machine found in the lounges on other ships, love my morning Lattes. Actually don't like the Lattes at the pay coffee station.

Thank you, again.

•  
  • 1 bottle of Chandon

• Fruit plate

Is this something new?

We cruise 5 to 6 times a year and usually in full suites and have never got a bottle of sparkling wine.

Is this specific to certain ships?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is this something new?

We cruise 5 to 6 times a year and usually in full suites and have never got a bottle of sparkling wine.

Is this specific to certain ships?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't know. I copied and pasted that from a list of benefits in the FAQ section of the website. It says it's for Grand Suite and above. I was wondering if maybe it wasn't true...

Thank you Spookwife and Island Lady!

Did you both receive the bottle of Chandon in the cabin, as mentioned above?

You are most welcome. No, not a fan of bubbly. My profile is set for Sauvignon Blanc. Which is always iced down and waiting for us on check in. :D