Johnny Rockets

I sailed on the Mariner on her madien voyage years ago and though they offered lunch and dinner for a cover charge there was no breakfast. But, I'll be sailing on the Allure soon and they are open for breakfast on this ship. Sorry... I think it's just on the Allure and Oasis ships.

Do try the dining room, rather than WJ for breakfast! So much nicer...no juggling plates and utensil and no searching for a place to sit....everything is on the table, just waiting for you! And you can order pretty much anything you like. Shorts/flip-flops are fine at breakfast and lunch!

Do try the dining room, rather than WJ for breakfast! So much nicer...no juggling plates and utensil and no searching for a place to sit....everything is on the table, just waiting for you! And you can order pretty much anything you like. Shorts/flip-flops are fine at breakfast and lunch!

The OP asked about JR's and you respond about the WJ ???? Do you even read the questions?

The OP asked about JR's and you respond about the WJ ???? Do you even read the questions?

Puff, you should know she is an advocate for the DR for breakfast. ;) I think one day it will be so crowded from her directing everyone there, she might actually have to use the WJ. :D ;)

..If JR's can serve breakfast on Oasis/Allure then why not on the other ships too :confused: It would be a nice option..

That would be a nice option on the other ships, but the Oasis class ships have a smaller windjammer and I think they are trying to make things less crowded.

Puff, you should know she is an advocate for the DR for breakfast. ;) I think one day it will be so crowded from her directing everyone there, she might actually have to use the WJ. :D ;)

Wonder when the last time was she even used the MDR?

Archived