Drinks packages on sale

cnarf77

Quench Your Thirst Savings

Went online to book my drinks package today and they are on sale! If you are thinking about getting one now is a great time to book!

Until January 30, get 10% off almost every beverage package we offer. With a wide variety of choices, you'll find one that suits your needs, quenches your thirst and offers great value.

Book online now, have it ready when you sail

It's convenient and smart to book your beverage package right now. Pay one set price and enjoy all your favorite beverages, including cocktails, premium coffees, wine by the glass, endless sodas—featuring Coca-Cola® products—and unlimited bottled water.

*10% Savings Offer applies to regular price of classic non-alcoholic, premium non-alcoholic, classic, premium, soda and premium bottle water beverage packages on Celebrity cruises departing Jan. 20-Dec. 31, 2012. Beverage packages must be booked Jan. 16-30, 2012.

i tried your link but i dont see the 10% discount anywhere..can you help me out?

thank you

Offer is at the top left of the grid on THIS page, but the link to the specifics of the offer is broken.

For a limited time, get 10% off almost every beverage package Celebrity offers.

Thanks for the heads up! I dont see where it says 10% but when i go in to purchase online for our reservation it is discounted :

Regular Cost

Premium Package - $54 x 12 days = $648

15% Service Charge = $97.20

Total = 745.20

Current Cost Shown

Premium Package - Total = $583.20

15% Service Charge = $87.48

Total = $670.68

Still a lot of money for drinks but we feel like it makes our cruise experince better. True we would not have a bar bill that high if we did not have a package but this allows you to try new drinks, have desert wine after dinner, and use Cafe el Bacio instead of drinking the coffee from the buffet or dining room which is really bad IMO. Vitamin water for the hangover is nice to!:D

I would cancel then rebook to get the discount.

We leave on Sat for our cruise, and have pre-purchased our drinks package. I tried to cancel and repurchase, but we are within the four day window and cannot change at this time. Does anyone know if they will honor the sale price on board?

I plan on checking with guest services when we board, it can't hurt to ask. I just wondered what their usual policy is?

Thanks!

Quench Your Thirst Savings

Went online to book my drinks package today and they are on sale! If you are thinking about getting one now is a great time to book!

Until January 30, get 10% off almost every beverage package we offer. With a wide variety of choices, you'll find one that suits your needs, quenches your thirst and offers great value.

Book online now, have it ready when you sail

It's convenient and smart to book your beverage package right now. Pay one set price and enjoy all your favorite beverages, including cocktails, premium coffees, wine by the glass, endless sodas—featuring Coca-Cola® products—and unlimited bottled water.

*10% Savings Offer applies to regular price of classic non-alcoholic, premium non-alcoholic, classic, premium, soda and premium bottle water beverage packages on Celebrity cruises departing Jan. 20-Dec. 31, 2012. Beverage packages must be booked Jan. 16-30, 2012.

We are booked on a May sailing and I'm just wondering....if, heaven forbid, we had to cancel our cruise (we have bought insurance) would we get our money back for these pre-purchased items (beverage packages, shore excursions)??? Also, would it be as a credit to the credit card we used to pay for it? Thanks for your information!:)

We are booked on a May sailing and I'm just wondering....if, heaven forbid, we had to cancel our cruise (we have bought insurance) would we get our money back for these pre-purchased items (beverage packages, shore excursions)??? Also, would it be as a credit to the credit card we used to pay for it? Thanks for your information!:)

Not sure about short excursions - but you can easily get a refund on the drinks packages by going to your account and cancelling them.

The refund goes back onto the card you paid with, and the cancellation email states it could take up to 2 billing cycles to receive the refund.

We leave on Sat for our cruise, and have pre-purchased our drinks package. I tried to cancel and repurchase, but we are within the four day window and cannot change at this time. Does anyone know if they will honor the sale price on board?

I plan on checking with guest services when we board, it can't hurt to ask. I just wondered what their usual policy is?

Thanks!

I'm on Saturday's cruise too (Equinox) and I just cancelled and repurchased the premium package again - saved $112 CDN for both my husband and i!

I can see the prices on the website - am trying to figure out if the wine packages are on sale. I can see the total price, and if that includes the 15% it is on sale, if it doesn't its the same price. Does anyone know re wine packages?

Not sure about short excursions - but you can easily get a refund on the drinks packages by going to your account and cancelling them.

The refund goes back onto the card you paid with, and the cancellation email states it could take up to 2 billing cycles to receive the refund.

thanks for your quick response....I have to go now and book my drinks packages! :)

I'm on Saturday's cruise too (Equinox) and I just cancelled and repurchased the premium package again - saved $112 CDN for both my husband and i!

I am also on this same cruise and I have tried and it states I am too close to sailing date. :(

Hope they adjust on Saturday.

Nancy

Linked from THIS page, and it shows $391.23 for our 7 night Eclipse sailing on 1/28/12 (before the service charge).

That comes to $55.89/day.... (again, BEFORE the service charge). I thought it was previously something like $54/day... ?? !!

Tom

Does not seem to include the wine packages or the stateroom setups.

Andrea

This is what it says - yet it lets me go through the booking process. I haven't hit "pay" yet because I am worried I'll have problems on board. Has anyone had any problems with the Vinyards package not being availabe on Solstice class (we are on Eclipse). I know last week the packages had a different name (Captains Package, etc.) so this is a change, but I can't imagine no wine packages available on S class!

Linked from THIS page, and it shows $391.23 for our 7 night Eclipse sailing on 1/28/12 (before the service charge).

That comes to $55.89/day.... (again, BEFORE the service charge). I thought it was previously something like $54/day... ?? !!

Tom

Hey Tom,

This is the discounted price. Take $54 x 7 days x0.90( 10% discount) x 1.15( 15% service charge) = $391.23. Price without discount would be $434.70 with service fee included. Hope this helps you.

Archived