Explorer Of The Seas

Hello :)

I just booked a cruise on The Explorer Of the Seas ship out of Bayonne. I booked the large OV room, deck six in room 6682 in the back of the boat. Is there alot of motion in the back of the boat verses the center or forward cabins? I've never cruised in a cabin in the back of the boat before..usually center ship, deck 9 I've sailed, (once sailed in the front of the ship). I would appreciate anything about this room and anything about the ship. Any tips, suggestions, as it's my first time on The Explorer. Thanks so much :)

Go to this thread - someone there will have all the info you need about Explorer - All Things Explorer of the Seas - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=493964 :)

Thanks so much for the link. I am enjoying reading about this wonderful ship. I am so much looking forward to the 13 day cruise. Has anyone ever stayed in OV cabin, deck 6, 6682? I've tried to search this topic with no success. Thanks for any info :)

Thanks so much for the link. I am enjoying reading about this wonderful ship. I am so much looking forward to the 13 day cruise. Has anyone ever stayed in OV cabin, deck 6, 6682? I've tried to search this topic with no success. Thanks for any info :)

I found this site helpful

My wife and I sailed on the EOS in September to Bermuda. First time ever in an aft cabin...9690. We loved it. Nice thing about it was the room that you have to open up 2 deck lounge chairs. Never really noticed any excessive ship movement except for rocky seas on last night of cruise returning to Bayonne. Check out this website...gives a nice description of Voyager class ships........http://voyager-class.com

Enjoy your trip

Hello :)

I just booked a cruise on The Explorer Of the Seas ship out of Bayonne. I booked the large OV room, deck six in room 6682 in the back of the boat. Is there alot of motion in the back of the boat verses the center or forward cabins? I've never cruised in a cabin in the back of the boat before..usually center ship, deck 9 I've sailed, (once sailed in the front of the ship). I would appreciate anything about this room and anything about the ship. Any tips, suggestions, as it's my first time on The Explorer. Thanks so much :)

Out of all the ships afts I have sailed, the smoothest was on the ExOS. In fact, there was no difference from a mid ship room we sailed previously. We were VERY happy.

• 4 weeks later...
My wife and I sailed on the EOS in September to Bermuda. First time ever in an aft cabin...9690. We loved it. Nice thing about it was the room that you have to open up 2 deck lounge chairs. Never really noticed any excessive ship movement except for rocky seas on last night of cruise returning to Bayonne. Check out this website...gives a nice description of Voyager class ships........http://voyager-class.com

Enjoy your trip

Thanks for your help. I found the link you provided very interesting. :)

Enjoy your trip

Hi CNYBOB. We are in 9690 in August. Is the view obstructed in any way by superstructure?

Archived