scottevest for women

sunsetme

Purchased this last Jan but just tried it out on my Med Cruise. I am small and took the medium size. I found it very comfortable and it has numerous interior pockets for money, tickets, sunglasses, phones, tour info, etc EVEN a bottle of Wine!! Was able to remove foil and use a large interior pocket to walk through security with no issues. Was impressed with comfort even when loaded with stuff. Nice material too.

A couple had these vests on the cruise I was recently on. I was very impressed with them in person (sometimes it's hard to tell from photos) and the couple was quite sold on them.

In theory I like them, just not sure they are for me....Guess I'm still on the fence.

I jabbed the fleece jacket and the Molly jacket. I like them for travel especially in the airport. I also used as an every jacket this fall. All the pockets are nice but I did find that though I wear a large I prefer the roominess of an extra large.

Nice idea in theory. But, I think I would stick out like a sore thumb wherever I went. I haven't seen many women at all wearing jackets like this out and about where I've been on vacation. Ok in cool weather location, but I just couldn't see using this in a warm weather location.

Nice idea in theory. But, I think I would stick out like a sore thumb wherever I went. I haven't seen many women at all wearing jackets like this out and about where I've been on vacation. Ok in cool weather location, but I just couldn't see using this in a warm weather location.

I wouldn't be able to take them in the heat, either.

We sell them in the luggage store and I'm very impressed with them. No, not for warm weather travel, as not many people wear vests/jackets to warm weather locations, but a Med trip in the fall, or Alaska, someplace cool they would be great.

Multiple pockets so you can stash quite a lot, good quality, looks nice on. But every one I've sold I had the person go up a size to be able to fill all those pockets. The sizes seem true, but once the pockets start filling up, that takes a lot of space. What you can fit into the vest could take up the space of a tote bag.

I'd prefer a jacket style myself, I don't care for the look of a vest.

Archived