When does Arrival/Check-In Time open up?

pratzert

Hi.

I have a question for all you very experienced Carnival Line Cruisers.

How far in advance does the "Arrival/Check-In" time open up prior to your cruise departure date?

I have heard 90 days in advance, 6 moths in advance and 7 months in advance.

I know I can fill out the passenger information sheets as soon as the booking is on the web site, but I wan to be sure to get as early of an arrival/boarding time as I can when it's open to choose it.

Thanks for the info.....

It may be different for the various ships/ports/itineraries, but for me it was 184 days before sailing when I finally got the option to pick an arrival time. It's part of the "online check-in," so if you've already completed everything in there, you'll have to go in and look for it.

It's totally random from my perspective.

Our next cruise is on Fascination out of San Juan in 60 days -- times opened up without fanfare about 2 months ago.

However, times for our December/New Year's Eve cruise on Paradise out of Tampa -- almost 3 months after the Fascination date -- opened at the same time.

Maybe it depends on the embarkation port?

Ours recently opened up for our Feb 10'th cruise out of port canaveral

This just goes to show that there is no rhyme or reason for when they open. December 2017, is not open but February 2018 is....hmmm....

It's totally random from my perspective.

Our next cruise is on Fascination out of San Juan in 60 days -- times opened up without fanfare about 2 months ago.

However, times for our December/New Year's Eve cruise on Paradise out of Tampa -- almost 3 months after the Fascination date -- opened at the same time.

Maybe it depends on the embarkation port?

We are also cruising on Fascination out of San Juan. We leave Feb 25 and our check in time was able to be picked on July 31, which was about 215 days out. I have no idea when it actually opened because I hadn't checked it in about a week prior to when I realized it was there. So, it is obviously very random, not even the same ports have it open at the same time for every cruise.

November 11 Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral Arrival Appointments made available for selection 165 days prior.

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.