Carnival Dream Jul30-Aug6 Review With Fun Times

villagenut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Thanks for your review! We have chosen Mr Sancho’s for our large group in October, as we wanted to book something “away from the crowd” and there are going to be 6 or 7 ships in port that day...how did you like it? Is it worth the extra $12 to do the aquatic park?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for your review! We have chosen Mr Sancho’s for our large group in October, as we wanted to book something “away from the crowd” and there are going to be 6 or 7 ships in port that day...how did you like it? Is it worth the extra $12 to do the aquatic park?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please note this review is from 2017 but I can answer your question. Sanchos is popular and will be relatively crowded. You may want to reserve a spot. Aquatic park is nice for kids 50/50 for adults. Plenty of pics on the website thay might help your decision

Please note this review is from 2017 but I can answer your question. Sanchos is popular and will be relatively crowded. You may want to reserve a spot. Aquatic park is nice for kids 50/50 for adults. Plenty of pics on the website thay might help your decision

Yes, they have a great website, and we did book early as we were told that they often sellout...good to know about the aquatic park...thanks for the reply!