How do i find out what dates the formal nights are on

tubbs

Hi does anyone know how to find out what days formal nights are on ? i have a big birthday and wanted to know if it will be a formal night, we have booked last minute so have no cabin number, dining option or information

we go 27th jan P&O Azura

Thanks

Typically first night is NOT a formal night neither is last night. Looking at the remaining nights, formal is most likely to be a sea day. How many formal nights is on the website and may also include themed formal and non-formal nights. If you want to book speciality restaurant on a specific type of night book more than one night and cancel the no longer wanted speciality dining night/s.

It is never possible to definitively know the exact nights as weather and captain may change the programme initially conceived.

Regards John

Hi does anyone know how to find out what days formal nights are on ? i have a big birthday and wanted to know if it will be a formal night, we have booked last minute so have no cabin number, dining option or information

we go 27th jan P&O Azura

Thanks

Usually on a 7 night cruise the second night and second last night are nearly always formal night in my 45 cruises experience.

Thanks guys, i was just hoping that one would be the 2nd feb as its my birthday, mind you i will have a great time regardless lol x

You can book that night at a speciality restaurant if you wish and there is no reason why you should not dress up on the said night. If others are not dressed up it will be because it is a smart casual night or whatever but your party can be dressed up no problem.

Reagards John

P&O's normal practice is for Formal nights to be on Sea Days. Looking at your itinerary the most likely dates will be 28 Jan, 1st Feb, 3rd Feb and the final will be either 6th or 7th Feb. P&O don't even tell you arrival/departure times, they like to keep everything secret, crazy ......http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryPrint/tabid/2919/Default.aspx?sailID=CarnUK/A802

Q. What will the dress code be whilst I am on board?

Dress Codes By Cruise

We have two evening Dress Codes on-board all our ships; Evening Casual and Black Tie. Details of these, by cruise, can be viewed via the links below. We also host Theme Nights, details of which can be found in the question - Do you have theme nights on board?. On theme nights, guests are invited to dress up in line with the theme. We don’t want to dampen anyone’s fun but coming into effect on 1 January 2018, fancy dress and/or novelty clothing will not be permitted at any other time other than Theme Nights*. In addition to this, clothing personalised with images/slogans, and/or clothing that features offensive language, images or slogans, will also not be allowed.

* This policy does not apply to children 16 and under.

The dress codes listed below are subject to change therefore we are unable to advise what dates the formal nights will take place on in advance. So be sure to check your Horizon newspaper for full details, which will be delivered daily to your cabin on-board.

Adonia from cruise D708P through to D821

Arcadia from cruise J713 through to J819

Aurora from cruise R714 through to R903

Azura from cruise A724 through to A905A

Oceana from cruise E714C through to E829

Oriana from cruise X717 through to X903

Ventura from cruise N721 through to N905

Britannia from cruise B723 through to B906A

Hope This Helps Regards