black friday

docmark

I saw that but they don't really explain the exclusions or terms. It's pretty vague unless I'm missing something.

Does anyone know if you can book an A2 for the price of a C1 which is four categories up if it's a qualifying cruise?

The T&Cs say, "Category upgrade is based on availability and is capacity controlled. Number of categories upgraded varies based on cruise and category booked."

Was this for one of the cruises shown on the promo on the website or another cruise?

It was for one of the 25 cruises they had on website (November 16 2018, Marina), she had prior reservation at B3, changed to A3 at no cost

I didn't find this Black Friday sale much of a sale on my cruises. They only offered me a two category upgrade (BFD) If I moved my AK cruise to August, I could get an A3 for the price of a B2 or I could get an A2 for the price of a B1. But there are no aft A2's and A1 and above aren't included in their sale.

Anyway an A2 aft is what we have which is $1k less for two of us than switching dates to an A2 at the B1 price without the benefit of of the aft cabin.

When is a sale, not usually a sale? When a cruise line runs a promotion. And it's not just Oceania. It appears to be many of em. That is unless you want a cruise that not many others want.

I saw that but they don't really explain the exclusions or terms. It's pretty vague unless I'm missing something.

Does anyone know if you can book an A2 for the price of a C1 which is four categories up if it's a qualifying cruise?

The T&Cs say, "Category upgrade is based on availability and is capacity controlled. Number of categories upgraded varies based on cruise and category booked."

I booked an A2 cabin for the price of a B2 cabin. The price that I was quoted was the price you see on line for the B2 cabin. We got that price because we are not taking any amenities.

Took advantage of the Black Friday sale. Paid for a C (Deluxe Ocean View) on the Riviera, have a B4 (Balcony) Guarantee including OLife.. Sale is running until 11/27 (tomorrow).

I took advantage of the sale, also, with the same result as the OP. Luckily got it at the last minute as it is expiring today.