inside cabin on Mariner question

Hi folks

My amazing husband has booked a big old surprise cruise which tags on the F1 Grand Prix in Singapore!! - beside myself with excitement!

But I am not sure what sort of amenities (if any) come with an inside cabin, for example - do I need to bring my own dressing gown, shower gel etc.... is there a kettle? if not, would I be allowed to bring a little travel one?

What about the bathrooms and wardrobe space - are they smaller than what you would get in a standard balcony cabin for example?

We are on deck 7 - right at the very back. Is there anything about that part of the ship that is a bonus - eg is there a secret staircase that I know some ships have?

Are any of my future neighbours reading this? Think this trip starts 10 September?

Hope someone is able to help

many thanks

With regard to amenities, you will get two bars of soap and a combo shampoo / conditioner dispenser in the shower. Normally no robes in an inside, but your stateroom attendant may have some extra if you ask. No guest secret staircase.

The inside cabin is 150 sq. ft...and that includes the tiny bathroom space. I would bring a lightweight robe...only "suites" routinely get them, but some have reported asking for one...no guarantees, though. I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner...and bar soap. Not a fan of what they supply.

While the cabin is small, there is lots of storage. Cubbies behind mirrors, shelves, etc...

I will be out and about a lot... It will be interesting to see if I manage in the inside cabin. But lots of people do... so I am sure I will too! Plus it's a lot cheaper, so if my husband likes it too, then happy days!

My understanding is that only cruises from England have a kettle in the room. As Diamond plus we receive robes but do not use them so we tell our room attendant to give them to someone who will, so there is a chance you we get one if you ask but do not count on it.