Classic to Elite During Cruise

123kitties

We will accumulate enough points to be Elite during a cruise. Do they go ahead and let you have the perks? Thanks in advance for your help!

No. The points are added at the completion of the cruise, not during. You need to wait until your next cruise to enjoy Elite benefits.

We will accumulate enough points to be Elite during a cruise. Do they go ahead and let you have the perks? Thanks in advance for your help!

Nope. Your new tier level (Elite) will not be recognized until your next cruise. You have to complete the cruise you are on as Select before the total points are awarded for Elite. Look at it this way, now you've got something else to look forward to for your next cruise.

Edited by davekathy

In reality it not possible to gain enough credits/points during a cruise because you don’t earn them until the cruise is completed. So the amount of credits you have when the cruise started are the amount you will have during the cruise until you check out on the last day.

I needed 1 credit prior to the new system to become Elite. We were going on a 14 day cruise so we decided to take a short 3 day cruise prior to get that credit because I wanted that happy hour. With the bev pack now I don’t think it really means that much.

If you are doing a B2B you will usually have to contact the CC host to get your level upgraded because it takes about 2 weeks to get them added to your account.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅