Anyone Have Any Intel Regarding

Zigggypup

I'm figuring the new routes will be out with all the other ships, likely April or May.

The nice thing about that is that the itinerary for Anthem should be released at that time as well. More options. I would like to sail on Quantum but I do not want to give up a day and a half on both ends of the trip being in cold weather. Guess il look at a summer cruise or hope that Anthem sails out of Florida in the winter.

Does anyone have any Intel as to when the 2015 Summer schedule is going to be released?

Thanks in advance. I'm looking to bail out of my March 21, 2015 sailing. The itinerary is starting to stink.

Adam

Ziggypup@aol.com

I was on a webinar with Vicki Freed last week, when asked about summer 2015 Quantum itineraries her response was early 2014. Shame you don;t wanna sail with us on 23 Jan ... it's going to be a fun group.

I'm interested in summer 2015 also, but not if its going to be alternating the same 5/9 night itineraries Explorer was doing. We live 20 minutes from Cape Liberty so we've done both itineraries on Explorer and while a new ship is very exciting, I'd like to see some variety added to ships leaving from up here. I'm also very curious to see if Quantum will be making any Canadian runs as we would not be opposed to a cruise there so long as it was not one way.

Archived