Oasis Grand Suite TV question - does it move?

So this may be an odd question, but does the TV in the middle of the Grand Suite move; is it on an arm or hinge of sorts? I see there is a curtain that goes across, just curious as to whether or not we could have the curtain across, but pivot the TV to still see it with the curtain across. That way DH could watch TV while the curtain is across and kids asleep on the other side!

So this may be an odd question, but does the TV in the middle of the Grand Suite move; is it on an arm or hinge of sorts? I see there is a curtain that goes across, just curious as to whether or not we could have the curtain across, but pivot the TV to still see it with the curtain across. That way DH could watch TV while the curtain is across and kids asleep on the other side!

Ours was an arm and hinge.

On Oasis it was an arm on the wall. Wasn't sure if you were referring to Oasis or Oasis class ships. Harmony has 2 ;)

Yes that is true!. so i was referring to the Oasis ship, not the Oasis class. I couldn't imagine it didn't have the ability to move, but was just checking. Since this post i was actually able to find a picture with it angled, so DH will be thrilled. Nothing like going on a cruise to watch TV, but he loves it! Thanks everyone!

With the curtain closed you can watch tv from the bedroom side if I recall. We had a GS on oasis last year. However the volume could be an issue if others are sleeping on the other side of the curtain.

We had our room steward flip the room (bed and couch position) so our toddler wouldn’t wake when we went to the bathroom etc.

With the curtain closed you can watch tv from the bedroom side if I recall. We had a GS on oasis last year. However the volume could be an issue if others are sleeping on the other side of the curtain.

We had our room steward flip the room (bed and couch position) so our toddler wouldn’t wake when we went to the bathroom etc.

Funny, we did the same thing. Also makes for a nice "containment" area for the kiddo.

The TV swings out just fine. We actually hooked up our Amazon Fire Stick to it and streamed stuff at night. Great setup.