Land Discoveries now offer time travel

uktog

Whilst it was interesting to read of the changes to Land Discoveries, I'm really disappointed that this "relaunch" has not included someone working round the back correcting and updating the online brochures.

I have just started planning work on excursions for several upcoming cruises and I find that

April 2017 tells me I will not be able to visit a synagogue in April 2014

September 2017 refers to returning me to the ship at another port (that is correct) in July 2013

Had I done this last week I would have asked the CEO in his Q and A how can we have confidence in the new product when we still have this lack of attention to detail.

To be honest and maybe its the cruises I am on but I cannot see any difference to the land discoveries for my April/May cruises. They all seem the same as before so I am wondering when the changes are being implemented.

Bonnie - have all the new look items been added to the land discoveries for each cruise in 2017 and is there any project to sort out all the Land Discoveries information on line?

Hi uktog,

These errors are shocking. As you say there is a lack of attention to detail.

10 days ago we both posted on the Exciting News thread started by munch1.

We had pointed out errors by Land Discoveries. Bonnie acknowledged we were correct with our observations and that they would be corrected. So far this has not happened to the Grand Prix details. Also the same wrong information is shown on Facebook.

Bonnie, could you please chase up the LD team?

Paul.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

"Attention to detail" are the operative words. We sail on Journey 22 March. We depart Brisbane at 6.00 pm - Azamazing evening starts at 6.00 pm - hope they provide row boats to catch up to the ship.

Celukun Bawang in north Bali describes the beautiful beaches of Lovina and the Nearby surf mecca of Kuta - Kuta is a five hour drive each way, on a good day.

More importantly, Journey is now leaving from OPT at Circular Quay changing from White Bay night before. As far as I know, no one has been advised except through our roll call. I hope people don't get taxis to the wrong port then have to turn around back to the city - that will be an expensive exercise. Maybe Bonnie you could follow this one up.

You are correct regarding the Sydney port; were on the cruise prior to yours, moving from white bay on the 21st to the overseas passenger terminal

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think we found this out online by either checking the port of Sydney web site or reading it here. I haven't received any official notification from Azamara...this could be a problem if people pre book transfer to the airport, thinking they will be at White Bay.

Whilst it was interesting to read of the changes to Land Discoveries, I'm really disappointed that this "relaunch" has not included someone working round the back correcting and updating the online brochures.

I have just started planning work on excursions for several upcoming cruises and I find that

April 2017 tells me I will not be able to visit a synagogue in April 2014

September 2017 refers to returning me to the ship at another port (that is correct) in July 2013

Had I done this last week I would have asked the CEO in his Q and A how can we have confidence in the new product when we still have this lack of attention to detail.

To be honest and maybe its the cruises I am on but I cannot see any difference to the land discoveries for my April/May cruises. They all seem the same as before so I am wondering when the changes are being implemented.

Bonnie - have all the new look items been added to the land discoveries for each cruise in 2017 and is there any project to sort out all the Land Discoveries information on line?

Just wondering do we have an answer - are the online brochures the finished product or not?

And that ´s not all.I will be in the same cruise, and I´m really surprised that ,though the Journey has arriving time 9.30am to Hardy Reef, we will be able to get on a boat to the Great Barrier Reef at 8am for a 7 hours tour and be back to leave at the settled departing time 10.15 am. That would be really azamazing!