Post cruise Hotel Rec

Bases5

we will be staying one night in Barcelona post cruise.

We would like recommend for a hotel where we could store luggage before checking in.

I would be surprised if you found a normal hotel that didn't offer this service. Choose your hotel according to price (they do vary so go on a booking site and compare with the hotel's own website) and your preferred location.

We have stayed in various points around central Barcelona, I book according to what I want to do on the pre-cruise morning. I have never found a hotel I didn't like or a location that didn't work. They have all stored my luggage.

The last hotel Hotel Suizo was a great choice because it is right beside a metro station, walking distance to popular sites - and it was not particularly expensive.

I loved Hotel Fira Palace because of the location to the Magic Fountains - and we got one of our best meals on the hotel porter's recommendation.

If you want to visit Parc Guell or the Camp Nou or even the beach you may want to look at how you are going to get there and choose your hotel accordingly.

I love Barcelona!!

We have booked Hotel Lleo about 300metred from Placa Catalunya at the top of Las Ramblas

we will be staying one night in Barcelona post cruise.

We would like recommend for a hotel where we could store luggage before checking in.

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

Yes, most hotels will store your luggage prior to check-in time.

We have enjoyed our stays at Hotel Jazz (convenient to P Catalunya). Have also stayed at Hotel Continental (right on Las Ramblas - fine if you don't mind the color pink).

Pick-out the area in which you want to stay & then search sites like booking.com, hotels.com, etc.

Yes, most hotels will store your luggage prior to check-in time.

We have enjoyed our stays at Hotel Jazz (convenient to P Catalunya). Have also stayed at Hotel Continental (right on Las Ramblas - fine if you don't mind the color pink).

Pick-out the area in which you want to stay & then search sites like booking.com, hotels.com, etc.

Haha these two hotels are actually the ones we’ve stayed at and would choose again! I loved the Continental for the location (we had a balcony room onto Las Ramblas) and the buffet and my husband loved the Jazz for its modernness. Can’t go wrong with either!

Sent from my iPad using Forums