Bliss - Booking Entertainment

Moby0215

Has anyone been successful booking entertainment? My 90 day mark was yesterday. Up until yesterday it said “Too early to book” please come back on 3/18. Now it just says “Not available to book. Please check back later or once onboard”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are on Bliss in 54 days, May 10th Panama Canal Cruise. Just logged onto my NCL and of the 4 entertainment options, all said unable to book. Looks like I’ll have to do it onboard which kinda creates a problem with prebooked dining. So we will have to be flexible and go with the flow. (We are a little OCD and have a spread sheet all filled out so we don’t miss anything...but at least we have 15 days on the Bliss)![emoji568]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are on Bliss in 54 days, May 10th Panama Canal Cruise. Just logged onto my NCL and of the 4 entertainment options, all said unable to book. Looks like I’ll have to do it onboard which kinda creates a problem with prebooked dining. So we will have to be flexible and go with the flow. (We are a little OCD and have a spread sheet all filled out so we don’t miss anything...but at least we have 15 days on the Bliss)![emoji568]

Can you post said spreadsheet?

Can you post said spreadsheet?

Ha ha, no it’s just for us personally, so we don’t miss anything. Like a detailed calendar with reserved dining times, parties and events we’ve signed up with our cruise critic roll call friends, etc.

I also have same stuff on my phone on my notes.

I just wish we could know entertainment times and dates so I can complete our plans and our spreadsheet.

You’ll have to make your own. The trouble we had with putting it on our phone calendar, is that the times don’t change with change of time zone, so it just messed us up...( I’m sure there is an easy way to fix this, but I like to keep my phone off in foreign countries).

the are doing things in phases for the May 10th Bliss. First nothing was available. Agents said 6-7 weeks prior things will load into the site. So now I have my meals and SPA. I will wait for entertainment.

But remember one can always walk in a few minutes before the show and there are still some seats.

In fact it is best to sit back further in case you might want to leave.

So I bet the entertainment will be up around April 10th

• 4 weeks later...
Ha ha, no it’s just for us personally, so we don’t miss anything. Like a detailed calendar with reserved dining times, parties and events we’ve signed up with our cruise critic roll call friends, etc.

I also have same stuff on my phone on my notes.

I just wish we could know entertainment times and dates so I can complete our plans and our spreadsheet.

You’ll have to make your own. The trouble we had with putting it on our phone calendar, is that the times don’t change with change of time zone, so it just messed us up...( I’m sure there is an easy way to fix this, but I like to keep my phone off in foreign countries).

Dont feel alone now I have spreadsheet as well just waiting for shows