Just booked - March 3, 2018 Eastern Caribbean - Crown Princess

creed205

My wife just booked for 2018. Seems like we are on an every 4 schedule right now. After this we'll both move from Ruby up to Platinum. Can't wait!!!

We are booked for the family, 4 of us in one room so we decided to grab a Caribe deck balcony room so we have a little more space outside.

I am excited to see what the islands are like. The itinerary is St. Kitts, St. Kitts & Nevis . Antigua, Antigua & Barbuda, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos. No Princess Cays which I am not overly broken up about. I love St. Thomas so that's nice and have never been to the other 3. So new is great!

We are doing same itinerary on the Crown, March 25, 2017. We also booked a Caribe balcony forward. I love sitting out there watching the flying fish come off the bow wave while I'm pretending to read. We have been to all these destinations, they are all great. We are doing Princess excursions on Antigua and St. Kitt. and are doing our own thing on St. Thomas and Grand Turk. Only 25 days to go! Can't wait!

Thanks everyone! One day... one day we'll be able to cruise annually. Maybe twice a year even! I know my DW and I would love to. We're still young ;p

We are doing same itinerary on the Crown, March 25, 2017. We also booked a Caribe balcony forward. I love sitting out there watching the flying fish come off the bow wave while I'm pretending to read. We have been to all these destinations, they are all great. We are doing Princess excursions on Antigua and St. Kitt. and are doing our own thing on St. Thomas and Grand Turk. Only 25 days to go! Can't wait!

I can't wait to hear what you think of the itinerary. Last 2 times I have cruised we missed the Princess Cays so I am not worried a bit about it not being on the schedule. Like I said, St. Thomas is a fav for me. Question is, do we head over to St. John and hit Trunk Bay, or field out a new beach on St. Thomas itself.

Then there are the other 3.

St. Kitts - looking at Majors Bay right now. Looks like a little paradise :)

Antigua - haven't done much looking but the beaches look fantastic! Another spot to have a swim and a snorkel perhaps.

Grand Turk - more investigation needed.

We will be doing our first Caribbean cruise next March shortly after yours. We sail on the 18th and it will be the first cruise where Caribbean Princess has the new Medallion system. It's a true 14 day cruise - not a B2B - and we are really looking forward to finally checking out a Caribbean cruise.

We will be doing our first Caribbean cruise next March shortly after yours. We sail on the 18th and it will be the first cruise where Caribbean Princess has the new Medallion system. It's a true 14 day cruise - not a B2B - and we are really looking forward to finally checking out a Caribbean cruise.

Wow, that's an awesome way to start in the Caribbean! Longest we have done is 10 days a few years ago and it was great. This will be our 4th cruise and we're just working on Platinum :)

Congrats on booking your cruise. I love the Caribbean. I'm booked other places through 2018 but so want to do another cruise that includes St Maarten. I guess I have to wait until 2019 unless my commissions continue to go up. :):):)

• 1 month later...

We too are booked on the Crown for 3/3/2018. Our 12th cruise on Princess. We did the Crown to Russia. This is our 12th Princess cruise. Always good food & a good time. Looking forward. Let's keep the Board going!

Bev & Lew from Ocala, Fl