Sign/Sail unlimited soda

nonoise

On past cruises they have put a Coca Cola sticker on my sign and sail card. Is this same process implimented today? If so and you have a sign and sail card with a sticker on it can you please scan it and show me what it looks like. Please be sure to cover up your last name. I'm only interested in what the sticker looks like.

Thank you,:)

On past cruises they have put a Coca Cola sticker on my sign and sail card. Is this same process implimented today? If so and you have a sign and sail card with a sticker on it can you please scan it and show me what it looks like. Please be sure to cover up your last name. I'm only interested in what the sticker looks like.

Thank you,:)

its a small red "Coca-cola" logo

I have three of different ones

I here they change stickers alot so they can not be reused....they also fade pretty quickly...

Orange Fanta

Red Coca cola

Blue Bottemless bubbles

Ohh....so I can't buy one the first week of my B2B and then use it the second week?

Lol I wondered why it was so important for "Someone (to) Scan One!!!!"

what should they do, copy all three to see which one is used on their voyage...

LMBO at the visual-- got a vision of someone sitting in the cabin with an exacto knife cutting out tiny 'stickers' when they find out which one is being used.... to save (what?) 30 bucks?

Suppose they will 'share' it too?:eek:

Last week it said "Bottomless Bubbles" and each time the bartender did scan my card. I never got a glance at the card and hand me soda- it was always scanned. I guess the exception was the comedy club.....but I did see him write down my folio number so I believe they checked.

Archived