Aft Cabin Equinox...help!

Ugaaucruisers

We are booked in 9307, a C1 aft cabin on the Equinox. Have read threads and checked the S class spread sheet for information. Can anyone tell me which of these cabins they would choose, if given a choice???

9303, 9307, or 2157. They all look good to me and the only negative that I have found is hearing chairs moved around in the Sunset Bar if in 2157. Your opinions, please. Looking forward to trying the Aft cabins!! Thank you.

Haven't been on Equinox but have sailed many times on her sister ship, Eclipse, and had aft cabins. Any one of them will be fine...being up so high you might hear some noise from the grill but once you go inside your cabin you won't hear a thing. We were on deck 10 and all we could hear was laughter. Only fault I find with aft cabins on this class is the elevators....they only have two banks one mid-ship and one forward and if you have trouble walking distances it can be a loooong walk. However, if walking is not a problem you will LOVE your aft cabin....you'll be able to sit outside when others might find it too windy because you have the whole ship breaking the wind for you and the view is just spectacular.

9307 & 2157 have balconies that are a bit larger, bed by the bath in both.

9307will have very little shade so depending on the time of year the balcony & reflected sun can make both the balcony & cabin very hot.

2157 has a covered balcony and the noise from the bar above.

We were in 9307 on the Solstice (sister ship to the Equinox). There would be nothing to deter me from booking that cabin again. We spent a lot of time on the balcony and it was heavenly!

Quiet room, quiet location, wonderful view of the wake ... if you are at the edge of your balcony up at the railing, people could see down upon you ... but who looks anyway?

I would never book a cabin beneath a public deck.

We stayed in 9382 on Equinox as part of a large group; we had all aft cabins on that deck except one sky suite and 9303. We really enjoyed it; as did our friends in 9307. I agree with the above recommendations to avoid being right below a public deck. Enjoy!