Problem booking Buckingham Palace tickets

I'm trying to advance purchase State Room tickets on the Royal Collection Trust website. I can't seem to get past their registration page. I think it is because they require a title, and it won't take anything I have entered. The drop down arrow does not respond, so I am not able to pick from their list. I used their contact form and they responded by saying just to call them.

Before I did that, I wondered if anyone has had this problem and how they solved it?

Use a different browser and see if the drop down works?

That’s my first choice in something like this. Sounds like it could just be a browser incompatibility issue...

Thanks for the suggestion - that's the first thing I thought of. I tried two different browsers, Chrome and Firefox, and also tried from my phone. And I tried two different PCs. No luck.

I'll try from my computer at home tomorrow and also have my husband try. I'll just call them if I have to, but I'd prefer to do it on line.

So much for the easy one...

Although, even though it's now ancient, if you're on Windows, I sometimes get around this with Internet Explorer, or Edge on Windows 10. It shouldn't work, but sometimes it does I find Safari on an iPhone or iPad to be the worst offender on something like this...

That's assuming this is a browser end issue rather than server side!

Sounds like you may be calling!

Just tried a mock-booking ... The dropdown did not work for me either (Windows 10, Chrome), however: I ignored that, started typing "M" into the respective field and a dropdown offering "Mr and "Mrs" appeared, where I was able to pick an appropriate title. Maybe it works for you as well.

I had tried M earlier with no luck, but you inspired me to try again. I typed Mr this time and Mr and Mrs dropped down and I was able to choose Mrs. Success - tickets bought and printed! Thanks for your help!