Premium Balcony Pics

jaburr24

Yes a catagory 9A.

Where would I put ship and cabin #?

I usually do it just by cabin #, when the carnival threads are up... look above on the 2nd thing going across (you may have to scroll over to see clear to the right), says search this thread.... put the cabin # in there. I look for threads that might have pics that are the same class from the results.

if you put both the cabin # and the ship name, harder to find a exact match.

• 5 weeks later...
Does anybody have pics of a room with a premium balcony?

I think the OP is referring to the new name for the balcony formerly known as 9A Aft (?).

I am trying to find pictures of the "9C Premium Balcony" An example would be the 6434 on the Liberty.

I just got off the Freedom on Sunday. We were in 6452 which is the Aft Wrap on Deck 6. It is now classified as a 9C:

This is my partner on the balcony at sunrise. I took this from the balcony door. Deck 6 also has a full Aft section to the balcony that is not in the pictures. That part is the size of a regular Aft Balcony.

062-3.jpg

This is me on the balcony taken from the other side:

153-1.jpg

This is the interior of the cabin taken from the door. I loved the extra window behind the bed. When you opened all the curtains the room was very bright:

150-1.jpg

This is a shot from the balcony door. The couch is actually a fold out bed which caused me a lot of stress. I was able to reserve this cabin about 10 months before the cruise. At the time I didn't realize it was a cabin for three. They could have kicked me out of it if someone with three people wanted it bad enough.

151-1.jpg

All in all it was our favorite cabin. It is also very quiet back there. You do shake like all hell when the ship is docking and the thrusters come on. However, we heard no noise from the lounge below.

I just got off the Freedom on Sunday. We were in 6452 which is the Aft Wrap on Deck 6. It is now classified as a 9C:

This is my partner on the balcony at sunrise. I took this from the balcony door. Deck 6 also has a full Aft section to the balcony that is not in the pictures. That part is the size of a regular Aft Balcony.

062-3.jpg

This is me on the balcony taken from the other side:

153-1.jpg

This is the interior of the cabin taken from the door. I loved the extra window behind the bed. When you opened all the curtains the room was very bright:

150-1.jpg

This is a shot from the balcony door. The couch is actually a fold out bed which caused me a lot of stress. I was able to reserve this cabin about 10 months before the cruise. At the time I didn't realize it was a cabin for three. They could have kicked me out of it if someone with three people wanted it bad enough.

151-1.jpg

All in all it was our favorite cabin. It is also very quiet back there. You do shake like all hell when the ship is docking and the thrusters come on. However, we heard no noise from the lounge below.

Those are really nice pics.

Yes a catagory 9A.

Where would I put ship and cabin #?

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/ This is my favorite site that usually has photos of the exact cabin you are looking for. It think I paid either 11.99 or 12.99 for a one time fee but considering the number of times I use this site I think it is more than worth it.

Yes the Aft Wrap balcony is ridiculously big on the Conquest class ships, as well as the Destiny, Triumph and Victory. Deck 6 has the most actual aft balcony (directly on the back that is) Deck 7 has none due to the two extra cabins on the back of the ship on Deck 7. Deck 8 Wraps have about half the portion on the back that the Deck 6s have. However, Deck 8 Wraps have a long part that goes directly down the side of the ship. All three of the decks have different shaped cabins. On our Roll Call we had another couple with the Deck 8 wrap.

Our Deck 6 Wrap balcony was about the equivalent of about 4 or 5 regular balconies strung together. They are even bigger in person then they are in a picture. It was awesome, but a bit unnecessary for two people. We had 4 chairs, two tables and two complete lounge chairs on the balcony. I did enjoy laying out on the lounge chairs one day and reading out there on others.

Archived