Question concerning private water taxi

nmsk5

We are arriving at Marco Polo Airport from Atlanta on June 30 at 9:10 am. We are planning on taking a private water taxi directly to our hotel. If I reserve it for 10 am, will that give us enough time to clear customs and collect baggage? Or should I not reserve it and just hope that there is availability when we arrive?

I am not sure how much research you have done on that topic... I have done lots as I leave for Venice for the first time in 24 days! But from all my research a private water taxi is SUPER expensive.... plan on spending 160+ euro!!! I looked into booking a private car - which was a lot cheaper! But ended up purchasing tickets for the ATVO bus- will be 7 euro each for the 3 of us.

I posted a link to "shuttle direct" which will talk about your options!

https://www.shuttledirect.com/en/airport/vce.html

I am not sure how much research you have done on that topic... I have done lots as I leave for Venice for the first time in 24 days! But from all my research a private water taxi is SUPER expensive.... plan on spending 160+ euro!!! I looked into booking a private car - which was a lot cheaper! But ended up purchasing tickets for the ATVO bus- will be 7 euro each for the 3 of us.

I posted a link to "shuttle direct" which will talk about your options!

https://www.shuttledirect.com/en/airport/vce.html

If your hotel can be reached by car or bus your shuttle is a good idea. The issue is most of Venice is located where no cars or busses are allowed. People travel by the canals

If your hotel can be reached by car or bus your shuttle is a good idea. The issue is most of Venice is located where no cars or busses are allowed. People travel by the canals

True... our hotel is a 600 meter walk from the P. Roma and this is what our hotel recommends to. So this is an easy way for us to go.

I am going to Venice in July and have been in contact with my hotel as well. They gave me the same information and said no reservation is needed. Once you go through baggage claim, they told me there is the "Vienza Taxi stand" and they are the ones to speak with about it.