Harmony of the Sea July 7th Sailing

We are now 88 days out and we still cannot book entertainment. Does anyone know why that is? If you are sailing a few weeks before the July 7th sailing on Harmony of the seas, when did your entertainment become available for booking?

We are now 88 days out and we still cannot book entertainment. Does anyone know why that is? If you are sailing a few weeks before the July 7th sailing on Harmony of the seas, when did your entertainment become available for booking?

Not ususual, sometimes entertainment opens less than 60 days out.

We are sailing in a grand suite. I read somewhere that show reservations could be made on board with concierge. Is it necessary to book shows prior to cruise? I really hate having to schedule every night but also don't want to miss anything.

We are sailing in a grand suite. I read somewhere that show reservations could be made on board with concierge. Is it necessary to book shows prior to cruise? I really hate having to schedule every night but also don't want to miss anything.

You can walk into any show except the comedy show without reservations. I'd be sure to make reservations for the comedy show.

Below is the link to your roll call. You may want to keep in touch with them to see when reservations will open up!;)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2531890

Leaving on Allure the day after you, and we still can't book anything too. Have been checking every day and still nothing either.

That is so weird. We are on Allure on June 24th and we were able to book entertainment and dinner around the middle of January. Last year we were on Allure in July and nothing was opened until quite late. The range of entertainment and dining dates opening can be frustrating.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Leaving on Allure the day after you, and we still can't book anything too. Have been checking every day and still nothing either.

I’ll be on the same cruise as you and I can’t open the entertainment yet either. Was finally able to do the check in the other night, but my eDocs are not available yet.