Socket height

emam

Hi does anyone know how high the sockets are from the table top on Ventura. I seem to think that they aren't very high up.

I am looking to buy a 4 port usb charger, but they seem to hang down a lot further from where the pins go in. At least the one I looked at does.

Do they have to be a certain voltage. Does anyone use one that they can recommend.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Charger-Anker-4-Port-PowerPort-Interchangeable-White/dp/B01MXXOQTE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1523021621&sr=8-2&keywords=anker+4+port+usb+charger

We never have a problem using the sockets where the kettle plugs in. Alternatively, take a 3 pin to 2 pin adaptor and use the shaver point in the bathroom, there are shelves right by it. (Somebody will moan that this unsafe/against the rules ....) Just don't leave things on charge when there's nobody in the cabin.

We have this and it is fantastic. No problem connecting to the sockets on Ventura. The only problem might be that it has a cable so not so compact but the good thing is I can have my iPad plugged in and be sitting on the balcony using it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-Charger-PowerPort-Charging-Multi-Port/dp/B00VTHZEV8/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1523034217&sr=1-5&keywords=5port+usb+charger&dpID=319h%252B7i5HPL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Just off Azura yesterday and I had to use my laptop for business while travelling. The way I get around it is to place a multiple plug receiver in first and then the plug for the laptop & usb devices into that. Or you could purchase a very short extension lead?