Cheapest Haven cabin

paynete

Which ship has the cheapest Haven cabins?

A few years ago we had an aft suite on the Epic and it was part of the Haven suites so we had full access to all the Haven perks without the location.

I’m looking for something similar for my parents 50th anniversary.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Which ship has the cheapest Haven cabins? A few years ago we had an aft suite on the Epic and it was part of the Haven suites so we had full access to all the Haven perks without the location. I’m looking for something similar for my parents 50th anniversary. Thanks!

Keep looking at the big ships (Epic, Breakaway, Getaway, Escape (don't look at the Bliss)). The most affordable Havens cabins will be the Havens Spa Balcony (which have the benefit of Thermal Suite Access), the Forward and Aft Havens Rooms. As far as we are concerned, the forward and aft cabins on the Breakaway-class ships are a lot nicer (more space, separate living room) than the courtyard cabins which cost more. Our last cruise to Bermuda was in a Havens Spa room on the Breakaway,,,,, simply wonderful!

Right now they have some excellent deals on the Ncl India site. 50% off 2nd passenger. No free at sea perks with the 50% off and I think it’s limited to some Epic med, breakaway Europe, and Jewel Alaska. The September 3-10 Jewel Alaska has owners suites for a great price. Epic also has some really low rates fall 2018 out of Barcelona. The 50% off 2nd passenger ends 1/15/18. https://www.ncl.com/in/en/ I don’t track anything out of Florida so have no idea if the pricing is better for some of those sailings but these are the best suite prices I’ve seen for cruises I would like.

These bookings have the same cancellation policies as the USA site. When I’ve booked in the past I’ve put a 24 hour courtesy hold and then called my NCL pcc and had him complete the booking. This way I have a contact in Miami that I know who can help if needed. These bookings are not eligible to transfer to a ta for additional obc.

Keep looking at the big ships (Epic, Breakaway, Getaway, Escape (don't look at the Bliss)). The most affordable Havens cabins will be the Havens Spa Balcony (which have the benefit of Thermal Suite Access), the Forward and Aft Havens Rooms. As far as we are concerned, the forward and aft cabins on the Breakaway-class ships are a lot nicer (more space, separate living room) than the courtyard cabins which cost more. Our last cruise to Bermuda was in a Havens Spa room on the Breakaway,,,,, simply wonderful!

Thanks for the suggestions, we loved our aft balcony on the Epic although it was very loud when docking.

Right now they have some excellent deals on the Ncl India site. 50% off 2nd passenger. No free at sea perks with the 50% off and I think it’s limited to some Epic med, breakaway Europe, and Jewel Alaska. The September 3-10 Jewel Alaska has owners suites for a great price. Epic also has some really low rates fall 2018 out of Barcelona. The 50% off 2nd passenger ends 1/15/18. https://www.ncl.com/in/en/ I don’t track anything out of Florida so have no idea if the pricing is better for some of those sailings but these are the best suite prices I’ve seen for cruises I would like.

These bookings have the same cancellation policies as the USA site. When I’ve booked in the past I’ve put a 24 hour courtesy hold and then called my NCL pcc and had him complete the booking. This way I have a contact in Miami that I know who can help if needed. These bookings are not eligible to transfer to a ta for additional obc.

Thanks I’ll shop around now!

I'm always keeping my eye out for a low price Haven cabin. I've found that Breakaway usually has a good price for the forward penthouse. It's not physically within the Haven proper, but I stayed in 12106 last April and absolutely loved it! We paid $2,100pp for the two of us. It's a true suite, with a separate living room and bedroom. It has a side balcony, not so big but still plenty of room to sit and enjoy, and a forward facing window in the bedroom. Beautiful bathroom with a soaking tub and multi-jet shower. It's such a short walk to the Haven lounge and restaurant, you don't even notice. I would definitely book that room again.

I'm always keeping my eye out for a low price Haven cabin. I've found that Breakaway usually has a good price for the forward penthouse. It's not physically within the Haven proper, but I stayed in 12106 last April and absolutely loved it! We paid $2,100pp for the two of us. It's a true suite, with a separate living room and bedroom. It has a side balcony, not so big but still plenty of room to sit and enjoy, and a forward facing window in the bedroom. Beautiful bathroom with a soaking tub and multi-jet shower. It's such a short walk to the Haven lounge and restaurant, you don't even notice. I would definitely book that room again.

I stayed in 12106 on Getaway. Same experience, loved every minute of it:)

I’ve found the best Haven deals to be in the first couple weeks of December on Caribbean cruises out of New York. It’s sort of the “perfect storm” of price factors:

* It’s between two major travel seasons (Thanksgiving and Christmas) and during school session so a lot of folks aren’t traveling.

* It’s the tail end of the rainy season in the Caribbean

* It’s cold in NY so you lose two days to cold weather on either end of the trip - but in the Haven that’s less of a worry.

I did a Haven Penthouse (in the Haven itself) on the BA for $4500 total a year ago (Dec ‘16) and it was fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I am thinking of booking the forward facing penthouse but they only have guaranteed suite left and a bit worried we may get one that has an obstructed view or in an undesirable location. Do you know if there are some that are really bad?

Hi

I am thinking of booking the forward facing penthouse but they only have guaranteed suite left and a bit worried we may get one that has an obstructed view or in an undesirable location. Do you know if there are some that are really bad?

There are no bad Suites.