Get your hot dogs.

tlw440

I agree with you TWL - love the hot dogs. I don't know what brand they are though. People laugh at me beacuse with all the great food on board the first thing I do is head for the grill to get a hot dog & fries :D

I agree...they are awesome...especially with the chili. DEAR LORD...thankfully I'll get my paws on one in 201 days, LOL.:D

The last one that I had was Saturday, 5/9/09 onboard the Legend.:D

I agree with you TWL - love the hot dogs. I don't know what brand they are though. People laugh at me beacuse with all the great food on board the first thing I do is head for the grill to get a hot dog & fries :D

I agree with all of you. The hot dogs are awesome but the best I had was on the Imagination. I think the server thought I was a little ditzy because everytime I passed I had one, he just smiled.:o

I can't say for sure what Carnival uses, but to me they are identical to America's Best Kosher hot dogs I buy at my local Sam's Club. There is a smaller size at the grocery store but the jumbo ones at Sam's are the ones I'm talking about.

Thanks, I will check it out.

LOL I am that way with the hamburgers!!!:D

I agree with all of you. The hot dogs are awesome but the best I had was on the Imagination. I think the server thought I was a little ditzy because everytime I passed I had one, he just smiled.:o

I'll be on the Imagination next month. Looking forward to seeing what the hullabaloo is about!;)

I think it's the great feeling of being on vacation, the open air surroundings, and the fact that you just walk up and order anything you like as often as you like. And hotdogs bring out the kid in all of us for a few minutes at least.

On all of my cruises I must say that I've never eaten a hot dog nor a hamburger. I'm one of those folks who wants to reserve my calories for things I normally wouldn't prepare, plus they aren't served in the dining room which is where I enjoy eating most often.

best kosher is out of business they were made by sara lee and they shut them down sams club is now using nathan's hot dogs. costco used best also and now have there own branded hot dog.

Actually, immigration shut them down! There was a huge raid at their plant earlier this year.

So, are the hot dogs all beef?

I've neve had a hot dog on a cruise. Apparently I'm missing something. The burgers, I agree are great though.

Same here. When I think cruise food, hot dogs don't come to mind, but I'll try one on this coming cruise for sure.

Actually, immigration shut them down! There was a huge raid at their plant earlier this year.

So, are the hot dogs all beef?

Sorry, just a correction. The immigration raid was at Rubashkin's in Iowa. Here's a Chicago Tribune article about the closing of Best Kosher in Illinois.

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2008/nov/20/business/chi-thu-sara-lee-layoffs-nov20

Archived