Get your hot dogs.

tlw440

I tried one on my recent Legend cruise and if you are used to a good quality all-beef hot dog then you may be disappointed. The hot dogs were -good- but not great. They were huge in size and quite juicy but definetly not like Nathan's or Hebrew National. They were so big in fact that I split one with my fiance. I would probably get one again out of convenience but would not go out of my way. A nice touch however, was that they provided some toppings for the hot-dogs; chili, onions, cheese- sauce and sauerkraut. I'm a catsup only girl so I can't state how good these items were but they were provided and others seemed to enjoy having these options. The toppings were located at the end of the grill area line next to the Nacho-chips. Enjoy. :)

I have to say that I too will NOT be eating a hot dog when I cruise in 76 days. This will be my first cruise so I will be trying all the foods I cannot make myself at home:) (nothing to do with calorie counting) LOL

I would like to add... Zweigles hot dogs from Rochester, NY are the best hot dogs ever!

Ask anyone originally from the area and they will tell you it is one of the top 3 things they miss from the area... Zweigles hot dogs (white or red), Garbage Plates, and Chicken French!

Archived