Get your hot dogs.

tlw440

On all of my cruises I must say that I've never eaten a hot dog nor a hamburger. I'm one of those folks who wants to reserve my calories for things I normally wouldn't prepare, plus they aren't served in the dining room which is where I enjoy eating most often.

Why would you post to a thread about hot dogs if you don't eat them:confused:

BTW the hot dogs are really good.:D

Why would you post to a thread about hot dogs if you don't eat them:confused:

BTW the hot dogs are really good.:D

The person didn't say they NEVER eat hot dogs....they said they never eat them on a cruise. I never had them on a cruise either, though do at home when I want a quick, cheap meal. Figured why bother with one on a cruise when so many other good choices. However, after reading all the positive comments on them I guess next cruise I'll have to try one.

At any rate, surprised some people so bothered by that person's comment. Let's face it...we all have some extra time on our hands if we're spending it reading & posting here so no biggie if someone just wanted to add something to the board. My dear father's favorite phrase was, "Love one another!!!" - lol.

I never had a hot dog on a cruise neither, but you are all making me wish I had......with that being said...I will be on the Freedom in Oct, so instead of hitting the CROWDED buffet, are the grills open when we first get on board....(we will hopefully be on board by noon).

Yep!! that's where I usually go. sometimes they even have chicken fingers out to go with the burgers, dogs and fries.

:cool:

The person didn't say they NEVER eat hot dogs....they said they never eat them on a cruise. I never had them on a cruise either, though do at home when I want a quick, cheap meal. Figured why bother with one on a cruise when so many other good choices. However, after reading all the positive comments on them I guess next cruise I'll have to try one.

At any rate, surprised some people so bothered by that person's comment. Let's face it...we all have some extra time on our hands if we're spending it reading & posting here so no biggie if someone just wanted to add something to the board. My dear father's favorite phrase was, "Love one another!!!" - lol.

I was not "bothered" by the post at all. Just suprised to see some one post to a topic they have no interest in.

Anything to get that post count up:D

I love a good hot dog. Where can I find them on the Inspiration?

Port side of the ship. on the lido deck, right outside the lido deck restaurant (brasserie) during the day.... and from 11:30 pm to 1 am, inside the Lido deck restaurant, on the starboard side of the ship, firdt buffet area inside the restaurant.

the hotdogs but no bun...I get 2 at a time and smother them with the chilli......I must eat 10 to 12 dogs on a 7day cruise like that......I think to myself ........"no bun is leaving room for the cheeseburger and fries"

I just love them ...that is where I head once I get on the ship!!!!!!

I was so shocked at how great the hot dogs are on Carnival.

You are killing me....I totally blew it on Freedom!! I love to make chili cheese dogs at home, especially during the summer, but didn't have one during our cruise....stupid, stupid, stupid!!:mad:

Yes you can, they also grill steaks and chicken on the back deck. Enjoy. :D

Now I've never seen steaks and chicken back there, just hot dogs and burgers and fries. Maybe I just missed it. Can't wait to get a big plate in 49 days!!

Now I've never seen steaks and chicken back there, just hot dogs and burgers and fries. Maybe I just missed it. Can't wait to get a big plate in 49 days!!

I had to jump in this thread. You have to special order the steaks and chicken back there. Everything from the grill is AWESOME.

Ok, my 2cents about the hotdogs.....I dont think its the hotdogs that are so darn good....I think it maybe the atmosphere!!!!! HHMMMM anything on vacation, in the caribbean, listening to reggae and washing it down with the DOD has got to be good!!!!! :D Mindy

Ok, my 2cents about the hotdogs.....I dont think its the hotdogs that are so darn good....I think it maybe the atmosphere!!!!! HHMMMM anything on vacation, in the caribbean, listening to reggae and washing it down with the DOD has got to be good!!!!! :D Mindy

Here, here Mindy, I think you hit the nail on the head. Atmosphere means everything. Enjoy your next atmospheric hot dog. :D

Being from the south, you have to eat them with chili and slaw.:D
A-men!

I like em other ways too, with onions,and spicy mustard,and relish.mmm.

I want a hotdog real bad right now!!! Having no cruise experience yet, what makes em so great besides the nitrate, lips and A%$ holes in em? are they the kind that "crunch" when you bite into em? I like those kind, but I like cheapy ones too.lol.

And whats so great about the fries? everyone just raves about them!!! And for the record, Ill take my calories anyway I can get em. You never know when it will be a long winter! :p

I was not "bothered" by the post at all. Just suprised to see some one post to a topic they have no interest in.

Anything to get that post count up:D

OK...don't a lot of people post to topics they have "no interest" in. Really, it doesn't matter what somebody wants to post to as long as it's in good spirits and not rude.

BTW...I was going to post too, even though I've never had a hot dog or hamburger on board. Now I'll make a point of trying them:D

I hope you were kidding about the post count, cause who cares:confused:

I know somebody knows the answer. What brand of hot dogs do they serve on Carnival? Where can you buy them? They are great, thanks for your help.

They are the,

Mystery Meat Tube Steak Brand!!!!!!!:eek:

Archived