Get your hot dogs.

tlw440

On all of my cruises I must say that I've never eaten a hot dog nor a hamburger. I'm one of those folks who wants to reserve my calories for things I normally wouldn't prepare, plus they aren't served in the dining room which is where I enjoy eating most often.

I think "Sorry I don't know" would have sufficed. You might have had good intentions, but your post sounds like your talking down to those of us that think that a Cruise is not the time to be counting calories!

Now I feel very stupid!! I LOVE hot dogs/chili/onions/fries and never once had even one on Freedom in April. The only things we got from the grill were sandwiches......I am kicking myself!!:mad:

I think "Sorry I don't know" would have sufficed. You might have had good intentions, but your post sounds like your talking down to those of us that think that a Cruise is not the time to be counting calories!

KampsvilleKruisers,

Everybody reads the same thing differently. I thought the comment below meant she or he cooked hot dogs most often;

I'm one of those folks who wants to reserve my calories for things I normally wouldn't prepare

I don't have to count calories when I'm on a cruise. I simply eat ALL of the calories for each day at each meal. :o

They're out on the Lido deck, near the middle pool as I recall. Head straight forward from the buffet lines at the aft and just follow your nose! :D

Cool sounds like it is right above my cabin!

What a terrible place to have a cabin! :)

That post just sounded like she was saving her calorie intake for something differant other than hot dogs she can eat at home. I don't think her intentions were bad at all.:rolleyes:

I personally could give a crap where people consume their "daily caloric intake", or what they choose to blow it on. Just another excuse for the "topic-of-the-hour-police" to swoop in and make their presence known, so they don't feel ignored or insignificant. :rolleyes:

:confused:

A might bit sensitive, aren't we? Is this some form of calorie discrimination?:p :D

FWIW, I don't eat the hot dogs either. Takes up too many of my beer calories :D

Now I feel very stupid!! I LOVE hot dogs/chili/onions/fries and never once had even one on Freedom in April. The only things we got from the grill were sandwiches......I am kicking myself!!:mad:

Book another cruise.:D

All I know is that I NEVER eat hot dogs anywhere else but I LOVE those hot dogs off the grill !!

I don't really eat hot dogs at home, maybe in the course of a year 5 or 6 but I love them when I am on a ship. I am going on the Infinity soon....I wonder what they will taste like :confused:

wow!!!...who put the wrong thing in your cheerios? :eek:

LOL...this thread is too funny...I thought I was the only nut who loved the hot dogs on the ships. :p

They definitely are not all beef or kosher by any streach...I think it's the high level of Nitrates that makes them taste sooooo good...LOL

:D

Actually there are a few items on the ships I would like to get for home...we need a list of Carnivals vendors...:D

I never had a hot dog on a cruise neither, but you are all making me wish I had......with that being said...I will be on the Freedom in Oct, so instead of hitting the CROWDED buffet, are the grills open when we first get on board....(we will hopefully be on board by noon).

Archived