Norwegian Breakaway

redmug

I was wondering where on the ship- Norwegian Breakaway can I find Quiet (no music playing) and Shaded ( can not be exposed to the sun) places with loungers Outside not inside where you can breath the fresh air and look at the Ocean while sitting on a lounger in a shade?

Thanks

I was wondering where on the ship- Norwegian Breakaway can I find Quiet (no music playing) and Shaded ( can not be exposed to the sun) places with loungers Outside not inside where you can breath the fresh air and look at the Ocean while sitting on a lounger in a shade?

Thanks

The waterfront (deck 8) has chairs that are shaded...very peaceful there too.

And the Waterfront is only quiet if the people around you are quiet. Last BA cruise I was on a couple saw fit to blast their little mini-boom box.

The Deck 7 promenades are usually quiet except for the shuffleboard, but there are never any loungers down there.

During the day SpiceH20 is usually pretty quiet.

Deck 16 forward WOULD be a great quiet spot, but for some reason on the Breakaway they always blast music up there through the speakers. It's so annoying. On the Gem, that uppermost forward section is a designated quiet zone, and it's lovely. If the Breakaway would just do that, too, it would make the ship a lot more pleasant.

WashyWashyHappyHappy95,

Thank you.

I am trying to see if a quiet place (outside with a fresh air where you can look at ocean without any abstractions, shaded- can not be exposed to the sun, no noise of any kind, no loud music playing) exists on this ship or on any other ships. I am a first time cruiser sailing from NYC to Bahamas on October 8 for 7 days. I would like to relax without any disturbances (can not stand loud music, going on board to to hear and see ocean.

WashyWashyHappyHappy95,

Thank you.

I am trying to see if a quiet place (outside with a fresh air where you can look at ocean without any abstractions, shaded- can not be exposed to the sun, no noise of any kind, no loud music playing) exists on this ship or on any other ships. I am a first time cruiser sailing from NYC to Bahamas on October 8 for 7 days. I would like to relax without any disturbances (can not stand loud music, going on board to to hear and see ocean.

Next time you should consider booking the Gem.

You're referring to Vibe. You need a special pass for that area.

No, same deck but not Vibe. All the way up front. Probably why not alot of people go up there. There is also a bar by the Vibe gate, which is open to anyway and always zero lines