What dining room is open for lunch on the Dawn on embarkation?

Orygungirl

Hi all. I like to sit down and be waited on for lunch after I get on board. As I recall, we often get encouraged to hit the buffet for the first lunch. Anyone know which dining room is open for lunch? I'll be on the Dawn out of Quebec City.

The Aft. Dining room opens @ noon.

I would double check when you get onboard in case they switch dining rooms for some strange reason. You are right, they encourage everyone to go to the buffet.

Do the dining room and have a relaxing meal before you start running around again.

Hi all. I like to sit down and be waited on for lunch after I get on board. As I recall, we often get encouraged to hit the buffet for the first lunch. Anyone know which dining room is open for lunch? I'll be on the Dawn out of Quebec City.

The Venetian is open for lunch. O'Sheehan's is also a good choice for lunch. We never eat in the buffet on embarkation day. It is way too crazy

We have not cruised NCL for about 10 years now, but will be in December (hopefully...thanks hurricane Maria). The lunch in the MDR on the embarkation day is one of my favourite things I miss now that we regularly sail with RCCL. Wish RCCL would offer this. You get great service since there are so few people who take advantage of it. Often you will get 5 or 6 waiters taking care of you. Get to meet a few of them, then when we go to dinner the first night, if we met one we really liked at lunch we request that waiter in the evening.

we always hit the mdr on embark day. its usually the aft dining room with all the nice windows that is open.

osheehans is only good at 2am drunk. every NCL ship, they consistently have the worst food and service, hands down. i swear its where they train new staff.