PARADISE found, plus our CONQUEST of two more ships (with pics) - 4/14/2018

Jamman54

Sorry if you mentioned it earlier but what camera and lens does Patti use? Loved your review as I will be sailing the Conquest with this same itinerary but flipped in December (FLL, Nassau, HMC, Amber Cove, Grand Turk, Sea Day, FLL). Can't wait for you to sail more! In the meantime I will read your other reviews and check out your pics!

Glad you enjoyed the review. Thanks for reading! Our go to camera is the Canon PowerShot XS710 HS, and our water camera is the Fuji FinePix XP60.

BRAVO! :beer-toast: I was determined not to read past page 1 until I could read the whole review at one time and TODAY WAS THE DAY! I feel like it's Christmas morning and I opened all the gifts Santa brought. LOVED every word and picture, but kind of sad it's over lol. Thank you for a wonderful journal and Patti for unforgettable pictures. Your cruise countdown is so very exciting! Happy planning and hope you are all having a great summer. :cool:

BRAVO! :beer-toast: I was determined not to read past page 1 until I could read the whole review at one time and TODAY WAS THE DAY! I feel like it's Christmas morning and I opened all the gifts Santa brought. LOVED every word and picture, but kind of sad it's over lol. Thank you for a wonderful journal and Patti for unforgettable pictures. Your cruise countdown is so very exciting! Happy planning and hope you are all having a great summer. :cool:

Hey Karry! I knew you would get around to reading at some point! Thanks for your kind words. We are having a great summer and hope you are having a great time at your camp. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for posting this review. We will be on the Paradise in August for Cuba. It will be our first time on her & first time cruising out of Tampa..

Looking fwd to your Paradise Cuba Review in August!!!!! Ken

Jamman,Just read your latest review. Made me feel like I was cruising right along with you! My husband and I will be celebrating our 46th anniversary on a New Year’s cruise on the Dream out of New Orleans. I see you have cruised on the Dream. Did you do a review on the Dream? If not, what are your thoughts about the Dream? We booked her because of the ports (Belize, Honduras and Cozumel). Looking forward to your next review!

Jamman,Just read your latest review. Made me feel like I was cruising right along with you! My husband and I will be celebrating our 46th anniversary on a New Year’s cruise on the Dream out of New Orleans. I see you have cruised on the Dream. Did you do a review on the Dream? If not, what are your thoughts about the Dream? We booked her because of the ports (Belize, Honduras and Cozumel). Looking forward to your next review!

Glad you enjoyed the review. Thanks for reading! We sailed on he Dream back in 2010 before we started doing picture reviews. We enjoyed our cruise on her, and her sister ships the Breeze and Magic, which we do have reviews on. :cool:

Hi

Enjoyed all of your reviews, going on Sunshine for the 1st time in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie! Glad you enjoy our reviews. Thanks for reading. Enjoy your cruise on the Sunshine. We enjoyed our cruises on her. :cool:

WOW....what an incredible cruise review of both cruises......it was my first time reading one of your reviews Not to mention your wife's awesome photographs ! Thank you so very much for posting. We are booked on the Conquest for February but you ve got me seriously thinking about the Paradise now too ! Something about your Conquest pics made me think of the Carnival Magic which I ve always really loved......did you find any similarity in their decor/style ?

WOW....what an incredible cruise review of both cruises......it was my first time reading one of your reviews Not to mention your wife's awesome photographs ! Thank you so very much for posting. We are booked on the Conquest for February but you ve got me seriously thinking about the Paradise now too ! Something about your Conquest pics made me think of the Carnival Magic which I ve always really loved......did you find any similarity in their decor/style ?

Thanks for reading! To me the décor/style of the two ships is like night and day. We really enjoyed both ships.:cool:

Thanks for your great review! We are doing the same itinerary on Conquest in Jan (but in reverse). I am really looking forward to it after seeing all of your pictures! We've never been to Amber Cove. Is the pool free admission if you don't rent a cabana? Is there a fee to just use the chairs by the pool?

Thanks for your great review! We are doing the same itinerary on Conquest in Jan (but in reverse). I am really looking forward to it after seeing all of your pictures! We've never been to Amber Cove. Is the pool free admission if you don't rent a cabana? Is there a fee to just use the chairs by the pool?

Thanks for reading! There is no charge to use the pool or chairs at Amber Cove unless you want to use the VIP area by the pool cabanas. :cool:

What a great review!! Thank you for sharing your travels!

Thanks for reading! :cool:

Hi my hubby and I always enjoy reading your reviews!! we will look forward to meeting you hopefully as we are on the same sailing of the new Sunrise!!

Thanks for following along again. See you at the Red Frog Rum Bar! :D

Any chance that you will post some pics like you did with the sunshine review of you and Ryan and your cruise on the elation?

Though I will not be doing a full review of the Elation since we did the same cruise last October, I am sure that I will post a brief synopsis with some pictures on a separate thread. I know many people miss not seeing Ryan on our reviews anymore, since he is usually in school when we cruise now. Thanks for asking. :cool:

We are enjoying your review Jamman54. We are Sailing the Paradise Sep.10th, Our first Fantasy class ship. We are being crazy and sailing the Miracle Sep.16th the day after we get off Paradise. Our favorite ship is the Pride so I am sure we will enjoy Miracle.

We'll be on the Paradise for the 9/10 sailing. We have a total of 11 cabins helping me and one of my best friends celebrate our 50th birthdays. Looks to be a fun time!

• 1 month later...