book next cruise while on current cruise?

We are sailing with RCL 0n 3/6/17 and IF they have there summer 2018 sailings available for booking is there a true advantage to booking while on board? I already get ALL the deal notices from RCL almost daily and consider myself well informed, just wondering if there is something better about doing it while on board?

THANKS

We are sailing with RCL 0n 3/6/17 and IF they have there summer 2018 sailings available for booking is there a true advantage to booking while on board? I already get ALL the deal notices from RCL almost daily and consider myself well informed, just wondering if there is something better about doing it while on board?

THANKS

Booking onboard gives you reduced deposit and on board credit. You can take the OBC instantly or on the future cruise.

If you book a future cruise for 2 people, is that then two future cruise credits or only one? How much is the onboard credit? Sorry....confused! :confused:

On Board credit is per cabin. I think the amount depends on the category you book. Not sure.

I have done it before. Nice credits. Only problem I told RCL was the limited times the advanced booking desk is open. They should have longer hours as the cost to keep it open is low compared to the revenue they can lock down.

We book next cruise as soon as we can on first day. We have already identified the cruise we want to book.

As soon as we board we go directly to the Next Cruise desk. Typically the appointment sheet for that day is on display. We get our stateroom number listed. If we need to book specialty restaurant, we proceed there next. Usually, someone is at one of the restaurants; if not we move on. We head to the DL or CL and wait for the Next Cruise desk to open.

All of this is better than trying to find a seat in Windjammer or towing carry-on luggage throughout the ship, and it means not having to set aside time later during the cruise.

If you're on Jewel of the Seas this season and you want to book your next cruise go see Sanja. She's an absolute sweetheart! Except for one big obstacle, I would have tried to smuggle her home. (It would not have gone over too well with my wife. [emoji23])

Sent from my iPhone using Forums