Can you use the premium package in the Lawn Club Grill

scotslizzy

I may have misread something on these boards about certain drinks at the Lawn Club not available on the premium package .Is this correct ? We have the dining package and we intend to have the Lawn Club Grill as one of our options.

Thanks

Scotslizzy

Yes, you can use either package at the Lawn Club Grill. If you want a mixed drink they have to get it from a bar and the wine list is limited but we have had them bring a wine from another venue to the LCG for us.

Lawn Club Grill usually does have a couple of their own special cocktails on their menu. Those may be priced a little above the Premium package limit. If so, you may use your package and simply pay the small amount above the limit.

I may have misread something on these boards about certain drinks at the Lawn Club not available on the premium package .Is this correct ? We have the dining package and we intend to have the Lawn Club Grill as one of our options.

Thanks

Scotslizzy

The only place on the ship you can't use a drink package is for room service and the in room refrigerator.

They also have a lunch menu some days..(burgers) and will offer a special drink. Even with a drink package...this drink is not included..( Worlds best Cesar) but they will tell you in advance. If they don’t...then be sure to ask.

Sent from my iPad using Forums