Saunas/Steam Rooms on the Jewel

kumar247

Are the Saunas/Steam Rooms on the Jewel available for public use, or do you have to buy a spa pass? Is there also just 1 location for the steam rooms and the saunas, or are there multiple locations?

Lastly, the cruise itinerary said that the cruise ship has 6 hot tubs? Can anyone verify, and do they all work?

If so, which ones have the best views? Also what decks are the hot tubs on?

Thanks!

Typically to use the steam rooms and saunas you will need a spa pass... You can purchase one for the whole week, or just one day.

As for hot tubs, there are 4 by the main pool areas and two in the spa. The ones in the spa might have a view , but the ones on the pool deck are in the center of the ship and cannot see the sea... so no view per se.

The Jewel has a sneaky little area they don't tell you about - tsk, tsk. In the gym there is a teeny tiny steam/sauna area that is FREE! I don't recall if it is steam and sauna or just one, but check it out before you buy the spa pass. Someone is almost going to have to show you where it is, or at least I would not have thought to look in that little nook.

The Jewel has a sneaky little area they don't tell you about - tsk, tsk. In the gym there is a teeny tiny steam/sauna area that is FREE! I don't recall if it is steam and sauna or just one, but check it out before you buy the spa pass. Someone is almost going to have to show you where it is, or at least I would not have thought to look in that little nook.

oooooh. You are the best. These are the responses I was hoping for. Like secret places that only seasoned cruisers know about. Perfect! I'll be sure to find it and use it.

Does the Gem have the same sneaky little area? :rolleyes:

It would be difficult to use the steam room/sauna before or after a spa treatment. They pick you up in the lobby, you change in the room where you get the treatment, and they take you back to the lobby afterwards. You would have to get past the counter ladies to go back into the wet area. But it may be possible.

If you purchase a spa treatment, you should have access to the saunas and steam room before and after your treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is totally no true. I always get spa treatments and I have asked if I could use the spa and they always told me no, that I have to pay for the pass. only 1 time on the jewel they let me use it for just about 1/2 hr and it was because it was totally empty.

Edited by teseo

It would be difficult to use the steam room/sauna before or after a spa treatment. They pick you up in the lobby' date=' you change in the room where you get the treatment, and they take you back to the lobby afterwards. You would have to get past the counter ladies to go back into the wet area. But it may be possible.

[/size']

You are 100% right. That is exactly how it works. They never let you inside alone unless they authorize you.

oooooh. You are the best. These are the responses I was hoping for. Like secret places that only seasoned cruisers know about. Perfect! I'll be sure to find it and use it.

Not too big a secret. It is clearly shown on the ships layout and is a unisex steam room. Forward section of the gym. The steam and sauna rooms are for the spa only.

• 2 years later...