Dawn Nov3rd New ports but no NCL excursions??

Brookefairway

Check out the excursions under the individual ports. Interestingly, the excurions listed for St. Croix are the excursions offered out of St. Thomas plus one out of Antigua.

I am guessing they have their hands full updating all of the cruises. You should have excursions available, just not on the website yet.

I see that St Croix and St John Antigua added but no online excursions. Does this mean we are on our own to find something to do? Will NCL add beach excursions etc? We do not want to go and stay on ship those days..

??? Where are you seeing this? No change on My NCL, no email notifying any changes. We were always going to Antigua. Thanks!

But, how do we know that applies to the 11/3 Dawn sailing?

Bc for one thing they didn't even have St. Croix listed as a port they go to until just nowish. I would guess they are still assesing and finalizing your sailing, but you will have excursions at each port. Someone mentioned in the other thread that it won't be until mid Oct per NCL phone conversation, so as frustrating as it is waiting a week or two, read up on and research the listed excursions and be ready to book the one you want when it's available.

I see that St Croix and St John Antigua added but no online excursions. Does this mean we are on our own to find something to do? Will NCL add beach excursions etc? We do not want to go and stay on ship those days..

id like to know lol going on same cruise

oh, I am sure they will add plenty, especially in St Johns. Right now they are probably still up to their teeth trying to just get all the ships in place.

What a bunch of crap! Never booking NCL again. We should have had an itinerary by now and I am not happy being dumped on a devastated island.

I really doubt you will be dumped anywhere unless you want to go to the islands that have been wiped out. Have you bothered to read about what other cruise lines are going through? I am guessing no one really cares who you book with next time. Geeze:rolleyes::rolleyes:

just arrived today Nov 3,2017 Dawn out of Boston

Dear Valued Guests and Travel Partners,

We appreciate your patience while we continue to work with our partners on the ground to determine the best way to continue to provide relief to the areas impacted by and recovering from Hurricane Irma and to determine the extent of damage that Hurricane Irma inflicted. We understand you are anxious for your new itinerary and we are working to confirm port availability with our partners on the ground. We anticipate having this information to you within the next week as new ports of call are secured.

We appreciate your patience during this time. At Norwegian Cruise Line safety of our guest, crew and ships is our number one priority and we hope you understand that these changes are necessary.

Sincerely,

picture?folder=default0%2FINBOX&id=352671&uid=sig1%40nclmiami.com

Vivian Ewart

Vice President, Passenger Services

Is the prez running our cruise now?

"Mr. President, where are we going? When will we know our itinerary?"

"Oh you'll find out soon enough, that I can tell you.

And the ports you'll be visiting are better than any ports ever visited in the last, long.... period of time. Probably the greatest itinerary ever, in the entire history of the cruise industry. Believe me"

just received another e-mail Nov 3 Boston to San Juan

Dear valued guest and partners;

We appreciate your patience while we continue to work to secure a modified itinerary that will provide an outstanding guest experience for your upcoming cruise. We understand that you are anxious for your new itinerary and we are working to finalize port availability with our partners on the ground. We expect the itinerary, including five ports of call, to be confirmed shortly and in the interim wanted to confirm that the ship will be sailing from Boston on November 3 and arriving in San Juan on November 12 so that you can be confident in any airfare or other travel arrangements that you have made for this cruise.

As soon as we have a final itinerary, we will advise immediately. We hope that this alleviates some of your concerns and sincerely appreciate your continued support.

Sincerely,

Vivian Ewart

Vice President, Passenger Services