Vista (Horizon) - does 4J cabin 7207 have a sofa?

Cruisesfun65

I have a question for someone who has actually stayed in cabin 7207 (corner 4J) on the Vista.

Trying to figure out is this cabin (on the Horizon) has a sofa or not. The deckplan says it does, a Carnival rep says it doesn't.

If someone has been in or personally seen this cabin, could you please chime in? Thank you!

This is the description on goccl. It does not mention a sofa and it would if it had one. I looked at descriptions of other cabins and they do list sofa if there is one.

7207 4J 185 square feet

Beds: two twin beds (convert to king)

View: obstructed window - view to outdoor walkway

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: Interactive flat-screen TV, telephone, 110 AC current, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, non-stocked mini bar unit, 3-closets, desk and ottoman seat

The cabin you mention does not have a sofa on the Vista, and more than likely not on the Horizon. The interior is not fitted on Horizon, but there is a huge post neat the center of the room. Carnival has 7207 and 7208 listed as accessible for disabled persons.

I originally booked a Jr Suite two decks above on Horizon, but when I saw a similar post in that room, I bailed for an Ocean Suite. It didn't hurt that the price had dropped saving me $600. to take the upgrade, plus it is a Premier Cruise!

I had to book a suite because they don't sell Faster to the Fun in Europe.