Just home from the Pearl, she was just out of dry dock.

We will be in one on the 13th April love to see if they have done anything with them

Thanks for taking the time to make the videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's hoping that you continue in Squid's footsteps by posting pictures/videos of your cabin, Haven and other areas of the ship as well....jealous of your trip and cabin choice. Enjoy!!!!

i know this is a longshot, but by any chance do you remember the menu at osheehans. Curious if its changed with the refurb;

1) is there choices for wing sauce (thai chili, jamaican jerk, etc) or is it still just hot/mild.

2) were there fajitas on the menu?

Also who was the cruise director and did they have the "O what a night" show?

Thanks so much for all the videos! I was on the Pearl in Sept/Oct for a Pacific Coastal and will be back in 90 days for Alaska. It's nice to see the changes they made, especially the cabin work. I was in a cabin just down the hall from you. I'm hoping my steward is still there, but I know that's a long shot.

i know this is a longshot, but by any chance do you remember the menu at osheehans. Curious if its changed with the refurb;

1) is there choices for wing sauce (thai chili, jamaican jerk, etc) or is it still just hot/mild.

Take a look at the O'Sheehan's video Squidward posted. There's a close-up of the menu and YES! They have wings! I'm so happy to see that. I really missed the Thai chili wings on my last cruise, so O'Sheehan's will be one of my first stops! I believe I did see fajitas on the menu close-up. :D

JC Sanchez was the cruise director

On day 2 O what a night performed.

I had the Jamaican jerk wings and they were great, that with a bottle of Guinness Extra Stout!

Do you know if they updated the suite menus for breakfast and lunch? I believe the new lunch menus have eliminated the shrimp cocktail and the swordfish burger is replaced with a Mahi-Mahi burger as just a couple references in case you aren't sure. Thanks in advance for your reply. :D

Do you know if they updated the suite menus for breakfast and lunch? I believe the new lunch menus have eliminated the shrimp cocktail and the swordfish burger is replaced with a Mahi-Mahi burger as just a couple references in case you aren't sure. Thanks in advance for your reply. :D

As far as I know the menus were the same. I ate the same food there as I did on my last cruise on the Pearl. I did not try the swordfish burger, saw it on the menu, but I did enjoy the shrimp cocktails.

As far as I know the menus were the same. I ate the same food there as I did on my last cruise on the Pearl. I did not try the swordfish burger, saw it on the menu, but I did enjoy the shrimp cocktails.

Strange how many of the ships have switched over to the new menus but the Pearl has not yet, even after the very recent dry dock. We are still a little over a year away and if they still have not switched the menus it certainly won't lessen our experience one bit. Thank you for the info and all your videos! :D:D

Strange how many of the ships have switched over to the new menus but the Pearl has not yet, even after the very recent dry dock. :D:D

Maybe they have an overstock of the old food menu items and need to serve it before they stock up on the new menu items. :')

Don