Vista Lido buffet hours?

Produce123

Hi there, I have read different posts about hours on eating places around the Vista. I know that the Blue Iguana and Guy's two places all have their own hours. But am I right to assume that the majority of the Lido buffet sections are open from 6am to 9pm? And that certain sections shut down for an hour to change from breakfest to lunch menu items and again for lunch to diner? And the one place that is always open is the pizza counter and of course room service?

Thanks for everyones time.

From my recent experience on the Breeze, I'd say you're correct... between breakfast and lunch, then again between lunch and dinner, the buffets shut down. And they appeared to close for good at 9 PM.

Besides pizza, don't forget that the deli is also open continuously... they even have hot dogs for the kids, while you enjoy a great Reuben, or grilled turkey on ciabatta!!! I'm not sure how late they stay open though.

Your fun time will have all the info you need for each day.

As a rule the buffet will close all lines about 3 or 3:30 and then re opens around 5:30. This can vary from ship to ship and even sailing to sailing. Deli is 11 to 11 and pizza is 24 hours as is room service.

Relax everything will fall together.

When are you cruising?

The Taste Bar on Deck 5 Ocean Plaza on the Vista will also have a smallish buffet open for breakfast and lunch. We didn't eat lunch there, but it was very handy to have a peaceful place for breakfast in the mornings. There were eggs, potatoes, a couple of meat options, grits, oatmeal, cold cereal, juice, pastries, biscuits, coffee. A dozen steps and there was plenty of seating inside and out. AND NO CROWDS! :)

I am cruising this year on the Vista. Very excited for my first cruise. Where is the deli located on the Vista? And thanks for your helpful reply.

Here's a tip for you Order room service in the morning then go for breakfast.

Here's a tip for you Order room service in the morning then go for breakfast.
We do this too. To original poster this is also a great wake up call too. You fill out a little door hanger for room service and they deliver at the time you specify the next morning. We usually get up early on port days so room service wakes us up and gives us a great start to the day some coffee and bagel or cereal. Just remember to tip them a few bucks

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app