Oasis, Allure, or Harmony?

I think just understanding the differences may be helpful.

Oasis and Allure are practically identical, I'd take whichever offers the fare, itinerary, and home port that you prefer between those two.

What is different with Harmony is essentially the toddler water park is much larger on Harmony, they have the dry slides on the back that disrupts the boardwalk view but adds, well, big awesome dry slides and Harmony doesn't have the small pool in the solarium. Harmony also has water slides, Oasis/Allure do not. A few other minor differences but ultimately I don't think you'll care too much which one you sail on. They each have a different set of entertainment/shows.

I think just understanding the differences may be helpful.

Oasis and Allure are practically identical, I'd take whichever offers the fare, itinerary, and home port that you prefer between those two.

What is different with Harmony is essentially the toddler water park is much larger on Harmony, they have the dry slides on the back that disrupts the boardwalk view but adds, well, big awesome dry slides and Harmony doesn't have the small pool in the solarium. Harmony also has water slides, Oasis/Allure do not. A few other minor differences but ultimately I don't think you'll care too much which one you sail on. They each have a different set of entertainment/shows.

Harmony also has Jamie's Italian and Wonderland specialty restaurants. And will also be significantly more expensive (probably 20% or so).