Options For Embarkation Lunch On Silhouette

happy 2 b cruising

I know Celebrity constantly is changing things. We will be boarding this coming Sunday on the Silhouette and I was wondering besides the Ocean View Café are there any other options for Embarkation Lunch? We are in a regular balcony so we don't qualify for MDR for Concierge Class Lunch or Luminae for Suites for this family cruise. Would appreciate your replies so we can set up a lunch meeting place for our family, thank you.

No charge places - Oceanview café, Spa café, Mast Grill

Fee - Sushi on 5

Lawn Grill and/or Porch may be open - never looked. Both have a fee.

We generally don't get to the port until about 12:30 so by the time we check in the cabins are open. We drop off our stuff and head to the buffet which is not crowded once the cabins open.

Pool grill, Spa cafe. I don't know if Lawn Club Grill is open for lunch on embarkation day. If it is, there is a fee to eat here. Separate issue, don't miss LCG for dinner. It's amazing. Have a great cruise.

Thank you for your response. Seating could be an issue with the Spa Café and Pool Grill, past experience, just not enough seats. Totally agree about the Lawn Club Grill, we ate there on our April crossing, it was so cold outside they brought us blankets and we still had a wonderful meal with great service. Maybe one of our fellow CC posters will know if it is open for embarkation lunch.