Infinity Celebrity Suite vs Sky Suite

morfred

According to my research it appears that Celebrity suites on the infinity do not have an outside deck. Is this true? If so would an S1 or S2 have decent decks and room size. All of my sailings have been on S-Class ships so I have NO knowledge of the differences on Infinity and want to make the right choice. (Someone told me that Celebrity opened up the decks on Celebrity suites but I cannot confirm this anywhere)

Thanks for any help.

Celebrity added balconies to the CS on M class ships a number of years ago. They are wide but narrow from the room to the rail. There is a regular door, not a sliding door, and a cocktail table vs a dining table. There is a dining table in the suite. Since we were on a Canadian cruise we did not miss having the dining table out side. We liked the CS on Summit except for the bathroom. It has a tall tub with shower and there is very little room to maneuver into and out of the tub.

We've never been in a Sky Suite on an M class ship.

We have booked Celebrity Suites on both M- and S-class ships. We have been in a Celebrity Suite on the Infinity, and they do indeed have a balcony. I prefer the floor-plan of a Celebrity suite on the M-class ships over the floor-plan of the S-class Celebrity Suites as the CS on the M-class ships has a dining room table.

We sailed a Celebrity Suite on Infinity. Agree with the other comments. The space inside the suite is great and nice to have a separate bedroom. We have also sailed Sky Suites on other M-Class ships (Constellation and Summit). All of them share a poor bathroom design flaw in that the tub is a very high step in/out. If you have any type of physical issue they pose a difficulty. The Celebrity Suite on Infinity had a long and narrow balcony. There are sky suites on the humps with much bigger balconies if that is important to you.