24/7 Coffee on Equinox?

OT-Miami

Hello All! I tried searching the boards on this topic but found some really old threads (2011 -2016). Rather than resurrect an old thread, I’d like to pose a new question in the hopes of getting updated info.

I’ve seen posts that indicate Café al Bacio closes by midnight. If I read correctly, coffee is available on Equinox 24/7 from the buffet. Can anyone confirm that this is indeed the case?

Also, how good (or bad) can I expect this coffee to be in the wee hours? Is it one of those machines that brews on demand or will it be sitting there for hours?

I’m aware that coffee is available from room service all night, but I'd rather avoid the after-hours room service fee whenever possible.

I understand that food (and COFFEE) is extremely subjective, but Iwould appreciate any and all input from anyone who has experienced the 24/7buffet coffee service on Equinox. TIA :hot-beverage::hot-beverage::hot-beverage:

Tried it only one time and it was about the same as what you get during the day, except it's been sitting there longer. No, it's not the type of system that makes a fresh coffee each time. If I were you, buy the little individual instant coffees that you just add hot water to. Starbucks makes a really decent one. You can buy them everywhere and they come in regular, de-caf and in different flavours. I take them on every cruise and also the creamers, either non-diary or the liquid ones that don't need refrigeration.

Tried it only one time and it was about the same as what you get during the day, except it's been sitting there longer. No, it's not the type of system that makes a fresh coffee each time. If I were you, buy the little individual instant coffees that you just add hot water to. Starbucks makes a really decent one. You can buy them everywhere and they come in regular, de-caf and in different flavours. I take them on every cruise and also the creamers, either non-diary or the liquid ones that don't need refrigeration.

I hadn't considered the Starbucks Via - something to think about...thanks :D

Coffee, Tea and Hot Water are available 24 hours at Oceanview. I also bring Via. Another option I do is bring a travel French press and my favorite ground coffee. I put the coffee in it and fill it with hot water at Oceanview. It's ready to be plunged by the time I'm back to the room.

I am very picky about my coffee, never have I had "instant coffee" that was good. Starbucks is better than most but still fair at best. The coffee at the Ocean View is good all the time but if it were me I would order room service - excellent coffee. The room service charge is about the same as the tip we leave during the day. I consider the room service fee my tip.

I am very picky about my coffee, never have I had "instant coffee" that was good. Starbucks is better than most but still fair at best. The coffee at the Ocean View is good all the time but if it were me I would order room service - excellent coffee. The room service charge is about the same as the tip we leave during the day. I consider the room service fee my tip.

Just to be clear there is only a charge for room service during the late overnight hours until about 6:30 AM.