Scenic attire for men

wishIweretravelling

Ah but only if the kilt is worn correctly no tighty whiteis or other unmentionables.

I digress on our Scenic Bordeaux cruise the greater majority of the men went out of their way to dress nicely and although I did not see any polo shirts worn to dinner I've no doubt that if he's clean tidy and as smart as a polo can be and he can carry it off with aplom he will be fine and not ostracised. On our recent Jewels of Europe cruise some men wore shorts to dinner and refused to change even when requested to do so, as this is one of the only dress requests that Scenic ask it was a pretty poor show. I know that sounds a bit off but not only my opinion. Have a great cruise CA.

I am going on the Scenic Diamond's Bordeaux cruise in October. My brother will be on the trip. He pretty much lives in polo-style shirts. Will they be acceptable for dinner' date=' or are button-down shirts de rigueur?[/quote']

Last summer we sailed from Budapest to Amsterdam on the Jasper..Polo & golf shirts wiith khaki slacks were the most common outfit for the guys on our cruise. For the 'special' nights or outings a sport coat with or without a tie was fine.

Enjoy your trip!

Paul