Dawn - Live 11/27

TheDougOut

See?

Outstanding.

Do you remember what was originally on deck 8 where O'Sheehan's is now? We were on the Dawn 10 years ago and I'm amazed how great the ship looks now after all the changes.

In 2006 Blue Lagoon was tiny and originally on deck 7 where the photo gallery is now. I know it eventually moved up to deck 8 but I can't remember what was on deck 8 when we sailed.

Do you remember what was originally on deck 8 where O'Sheehan's is now? We were on the Dawn 10 years ago and I'm amazed how great the ship looks now after all the changes.

In 2006 Blue Lagoon was tiny and originally on deck 7 where the photo gallery is now. I know it eventually moved up to deck 8 but I can't remember what was on deck 8 when we sailed.

Was there the former mexican/latin restaurant on deck 8?

Glad you mentioned where Blue Lagoon was - I was trying to figure it out earlier.

It's been talked about a lot today. Someone at the M&G asked Alain if NCL has any intentions of building smaller ships in the future. My comment to him at the Captain's reception - they already are.

This Dawn is a brand new ship to us. It has the same quality of the newer and bigger builds, but in the "classic ship" size. We're loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm drawing a complete blank. Maybe another NCL veteran knows the answer to this mystery. On the RCI board this is where Clarea or CruiseLifeRick would chime in with their outstanding knowledge.

I'm blown away by how the ship looks now. Very impressive.

I'm drawing a complete blank. Maybe another NCL veteran knows the answer to this mystery. On the RCI board this is where Clarea or CruiseLifeRick would chime in with their outstanding knowledge.

I'm blown away by how the ship looks now. Very impressive.

I'm in stealth mode here, but definitely thinking I need some Dawn in my life.

Sue just asked me if it's true about the gravitational pull.

0283a79b21dd63c2ab08bb942a459072.jpg

This is the same girl that believed me when I told her that Stevie Wonder originally named the song "Stinky but Delicious".

Right up there with my friend that used to sing Don't Go Jason Waterfalls.

Glad you mentioned where Blue Lagoon was - I was trying to figure it out earlier.

It's been talked about a lot today. Someone at the M&G asked Alain if NCL has any intentions of building smaller ships in the future. My comment to him at the Captain's reception - they already are.

This Dawn is a brand new ship to us. It has the same quality of the newer and bigger builds, but in the "classic ship" size. We're loving it.

Before O'Sheehan's invaded deck 8, Moderno and Blue Lagoon shared the space - Moderno on the left and BL on the right.

When we were on Dawn in 2013 we dined in Moderno there.

Dawn sure looks like a brand new ship to us!!

Let's hope Jade will come out looking brand new and with Los Lobos!! We're planning a cruise on Jade after her March 2017 dry dock.

Edited by bluesea777

I really love the feel of the atrium, and a big part of it is the vibe that's set by O'Sheehan's being right in the heart of it.

308ad6e3f5420570cb6a4b824345a783.jpg

aeef23a9e6b45c171ef6fcffee4e4466.jpg

c747c4e41ce2a3f5e8d3ab715b83c2f9.jpg

Damn it... as we see the crowds flood the atrium we realize we totally forgot about tonight's show.